“Work it harder, Make it Better, Do it faster.” – Daft Punk
Australia’s largest diversified logistics and retail group.
Routine contracting was taking too much time, consuming too many resources and exposing the business to too much risk.
Plexus conceived a managed, whole-of-business solution to:
- Increase accessibility and ease of use for all relevant business units.
- Evaluate, update, and align the organisations ERP system with their Contract Management System.
- Create standardisation across the contract management process.
- Define contract governance protocols and manage the change process for all stakeholders.
- Introduce contract automation for business ‘self service’
Plexus’s lawyer is commercially astute and technically gifted. She spent her pre-law career as an IT analyst and technician and has a unique combination of legal expertise, deep technical understanding, and project management skills. However, most critically she led an almost identical project in her previous in-house role.
Our solution saw a dramatic reduction in both direct and opportunity costs of the contract management process, as well as more empowered internal clients through the transformation of an automated governance structure. Our client was able to reallocate in-house resources to areas that better generate business value and increased competitive advantage as a result.