Terms & Conditions
20K a Day Footy Promo ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
20K a Day Footy Promo
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Australia Pty Limited ABN 68 076 594 119, Coca-Cola Place, Level 13, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Ph: 132653
Start date: 15/08/22 at 12:00 am AEST
End date: 09/10/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents 16 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- complete the purchase requirement advertised in venue for this Promotion or Door Dash, as applicable (see options below). Entrants who complete a Purchase Requirement from Venue A will receive a game card featuring a unique QR code at the time of purchase, while stocks last. The onus is on the entrant to request the game card if not automatically provided;
- visit the promotional website (by scanning the QR code found in venue, by scanning the QR code found on the game card received (for Venue A only), or via link provided by email for Doordash purchase); and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name and mobile number), the last 4 digits of the product barcode/s (if applicable), and complete the additional mobile verification step; and
- play the ‘Create Reveal’ (“game”) to reveal whether or not they have won a prize. Instant win prizes available to be won are listed below.
Buy one (1) x Coca-Cola variety jug or two (2) x glasses of Coca-Cola variety drinks or two (2) x 330ml Coca-Cola variety drinks
Buy two (2) of any of the following: 600ml Coca-Cola varieties, 750ml Pump varieties, or 600ml Powerade Varieties; or add any one (1) x 600ml Coca-Cola variety drink, 750ml Pump variety drink, or 600ml Powerade variety drink to any meal
Venue C (Door Dash)
Add any one (1) x 600ml or 1.25L Coca-Cola variety drink, 750ml Pump variety drink or 600ml Powerade variety drink to any meal ordered through Doordash (via www.doordash.com.au or Doordash App).
Buy two (2) x 1.25L Coca-Cola varieties
Buy two (2) x of any of the following: 600ml
Coca-Cola varieties, 750ml Pump varieties or
600ml Powerade varieties; or add any one (1) x 600ml
Coca-Cola variety drink, 750ml Pump variety drink or
600ml Powerade variety drink to any meal.
*Purchase must be in one (1) transaction from a venue within Australia displaying advertising for this Promotion or via Door Dash, as applicable.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per person or mobile number per day;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction; and
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Limit one (1) entry permitted per unique code; and unrecognized unique codes will be deemed invalid.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a $200 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. The digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard must be activated within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after activation. At expiry of the Digital Vault Pays-enabled Mastercard any unused balance will be forfeited. Eligible customers will not receive notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in their digital wallet. The digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pty Ltd. See www.vaultps.com.au/terms for terms and conditions. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
A second chance draw will be held for unclaimed instant win prizes. The draw will be held at Pilgrim Communications, 51A/23 Norton Street Leichhardt NSW 2040 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 09/12/2022. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the redraw.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries via How to Enter will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Instant Win:
- There will be a total of 5,600 ‘winning moments’ during the Promotional Period. The first valid entry received during each ‘winning moment’, will be a provisional instant prize winner, subject to verification. If no valid entry is received during a winning moment, no prize will be awarded in respect of that ‘winning moment’. In addition, if a prize is not won during a ‘winning moment’ then the prize is null and void and will not be rolled over to another ‘winning moment’ or awarded via an unclaimed prize draw.
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/01140, NSW Authority No. TP/1034 and SA Permit No. T22/879.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.