Terms & Conditions
Aussie Products Powering Forward Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter/Winning Mechanic:
- Prize Details:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Aussie Products Powering Forward Promotion
AHL Investments Pty Ltd ABN 27 105 265 861, L28, 225 George Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 131 333
Start date: 15/06/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/06/21 at 05:00 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and have been allocated a Broker ID by Aussie (this includes Mobile Brokers, Franchise Principals and Retail Store Loan Writers).
Entrants must continue to hold a valid Aussie Broker ID to be eligible to win a prize.
How to Enter/Winning Mechanic:
The Promotion will be conducted at the following Aussie Products PD Day events:
- Perth Event: Aussie Products PD Day at Fraser's Kings Park, 60 Fraser Avenue, Kings Park WA 6005 (09:00am to 01:30 pm 15/06/21);
- Adelaide Event: Aussie Products PD Day at Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Dr., North Adelaide SA 5006 (09:00 am – 01:30 pm 17/06/21);
- Melbourne Event: Aussie Products PD Day at Crown Melbourne, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank VIC 3006 (09:00 am – 01:30 pm 22/06/21); and
- Sydney Event: Aussie Products PD Day at Waterview Bicentennial Park, Bicentennial Drive, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127 (09:00 am - 01:30 pm 30/06/21),
(each an “Event”).
Ice Breaker Challenge (one (1) winner at each Event)
There will be one (1) Ice Breaker Challenge at each Event taking place at approximately 11.15am (subject to change) on the day of the Event. The Ice Breaker challenge involves an Aussie promo staff member at the Event asking Aussie product specific questions and those entrants participating in the challenge will be required to answer yes/no by placing two hands on their head (for true) or two hands behind (for false) as prompted by the event staff. Entrants will be eliminated and required to sit down if they answer incorrectly, and this process will continue until only one (1) winner is left standing. If for any reason all entrants are eliminated at the one time, those entrants still in the contest to win prior to that elimination will be entered back into the Ice Breaker Challenge and asked to answer a different question until one (1) person is left standing who is deemed the winner. If there is any dispute as the elimination/non-elimination of a participant or contest result, the Promoter’s decision will be final.
There will be one (1) winner for the Ice Breaker Challenge at each Event (four (4) winners in total across all Ice Breaker Challenge events) who will win the prize outlined below.
Aussie Advocate Award (one (1) winner at each Event)
During each Event, the top broker, as determined by the officiating Aussie judges, will receive the Aussie Advocate award and the prize outlined below.
The Aussie judges determining the Aussie Advocate Award winner for each Event will have full discretionary power to determine each winner. There will not be any set criteria to determine each winner but the type of criteria that may be taken into consideration include: the quality of applications the broker receives, helping other Aussie brokers, NPS, relationships formed with Aussie customers/other Aussie brokers, etc. Sales/volumes will NOT be taken into consideration in determining the Aussie Advocate Award winners.
Slido Question (one (1) winner at each of the Perth and Adelaide Events; and two (2) winners at each of the Sydney and Melbourne Events)
To enter the Slido component of the Promotion, the entrant must attend an Event, then visit slide.do and enter the event code advertised at the Event and follow the prompts to ask a question via Slido, provide their full name and submit. Slido question entries for each Event will be accepted until 12.30pm (local time) on the same day of the Event.
Multiple Slido question submissions permitted per person. However, an entrant must submit a different question each time.
Slido questions will be judged by representatives of Aussie, based on originality and/or creative merit. The best two (2) Slido questions (for each of the Sydney and Melbourne Events) and best one (1) Slido question (for each of the Perth and Adelaide Events), as determined by the judges, will be deemed a winner and receive the prize outlined below.
For the sake of clarity there will be a total of six (6) winners determined via the Slido Question mechanic – one (1) winner for the Perth Event; one (1) winner for the Adelaide Event; two (2) winners for the Sydney Event; and two (2) winners for the Melbourne Event.
Survey Question (one (1) winner at each of the Perth and Adelaide Events; and two (2) winners at each of the Sydney and Melbourne Events)
To enter the Survey component of the Promotion, the entrant must attend an Event, then complete the survey sent to them via email by Aussie after the end of the Event, including an answer to the question: Tell us about a time that AHL has helped to make a customer’s dream come true? (in 100 words or less) (“Competition Question”). Survey responses for each Event (for the chance to win a prize) will be accepted until 5pm (local time) on the same day of the Event.
Limit one (1) survey response permitted per person.
Answers to the Competition Question will be judged by representatives of Aussie, based on originality and/or creative merit. The best two (2) answers (for each of the Sydney and Melbourne Events) and best one (1) answer (for each of the Perth and Adelaide Events), as determined by the judges, will be deemed a winner and receive the prize outlined below.
For the sake of clarity there will be a total of six (6) winners determined via the Survey mechanic – one (1) winner for the Perth Event; one (1) winner for the Adelaide Event; two (2) winners for the Sydney Event; and two (2) winners for the Melbourne Event.
Number of this prize
The prize is a Powering Forward experience for the winner only in the winner’s State.
The Powering Forward experience provided to each winner will be determined by the Promoter.
The Aussie Relationship Manager in each state will liaise with the winners regarding their event / experience inclusions.
If a winner is unable or unwilling to attend a Powering Forward event on the required date/time specified by the Promoter, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not receive cash or any other alternative prize in lieu.
Any conditions associated with a prize will be outlined to the winner once the prize experience details are finalised by the Promoter.
The prize may include event tickets. Any ticket/s awarded are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
See ‘How to Enter/Winning Mechanic’ section above for breakdown of prizes per Event
The winners will be contacted via email within seven (7) business days of the respective Event for which they were determined a winner and in some cases, may be announced at the Event itself.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entrant who would have otherwise been the winner had the original winning entrant not participated in the Promotion, conduct a further judging to award the prize (where applicable), or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the required times/dates specified in the Schedule above.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries (where applicable) which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the event prize, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize where specified in any advertising is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- All material submitted on entry (e.g. photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants consent to any use of their entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph.The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.