Terms & Conditions
Bacardi Tiki Shirt CTW - Bottle O and Big Bargains, CB and IGA ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Entry Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Eligible Bacardi Products:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Bacardi Tiki Shirt CTW - Bottle O and Big Bargains, CB and IGA
Bacardi-Martini Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 103 911 146, Level 8, 201 Kent Street, Sydney , NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 846 141
Start date: 17/01/22 at 9:00 am AEDT
End date: 15/02/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Bottle-O and Big Bargains
24/01/22 9:00 am AEDT
06/02/22 11:59 pm AEDT
17/01/22 9:00 am AEDT
30/01/22 11:59 pm AEDT
02/02/22 9:00 am AEDT
15/02/22 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the applicable Entry Period (as indicated above depending on the Participating Venue of purchase):
- spend $20 or more on any Eligible Bacardi Product (in one transaction) from any Bottle-O and Big Bargains, Cellarbrations or IGA liquor outlet within Australia which displays advertising for this Promotion, including online ("Participating Venues"); and
- visit winwithbacardi.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number, mobile number, full address and state/territory of residence) and upload a scanned copy or photo of the receipt for the qualifying transaction.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying transaction.
Eligible Bacardi Products:
- Bacardi Carta Blanca 700ml
- Bacardi Carta Blanca 1L
- Bacardi Spiced 700ml
- Bacardi Mojito RTD 4 pack
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- only one (1) entry can be submitted per qualifying transaction (regardless of the amount spent on Eligible Bacardi Products in that transaction);
- maximum of one (1) entry permitted per person each day; and
- each entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a Bacardi Tiki shirt (men’s & women’s sizes from XS to XL available while stocks last).
Tiki shirt sizes are subject to availability. The Promoter will do its best to accommodate size preferences, however, this may not be possible in each case.
The prizes will be delivered by mail.
1500 (50 per Daily Draw)
The winners will be contacted by email within five (5) days of the corresponding draw.
Prizes must be claimed by 16/03/22 at 1:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 17/03/22 at 1:30 pm AEDT at PMG Media, 136 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo, Sydney NSW 2011, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within five (5) days of the redraw.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- Subject to the Entry Periods outlined above, the Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period (and entries must be received during the relevant Entry Period for each Participating Venue).
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Daily Draws:
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, with a total of 30 draws (“Daily Draws”). Entries in each Daily Draw will be a combination of entries received from each Participating Venue with a corresponding Entry Period for that Daily Draw.
- Subject to the starting time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open and close each day based on NSW local time. Each daily draw will take place at PMG Media, 136 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo, Sydney NSW 2011, Australia at 1:30 pm AEDT on the business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 18/01/22 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 16/02/22. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in NSW. Non-winning entries in each Daily Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw.
- The first 50 valid entries drawn from each Daily Draw will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
- The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 21/01868.1, NSW Authority No. TP/1219 and SA Permit No. T21/1688.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.