Terms & Conditions
Bayer Allergy Cashback Promotion 2021 ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Purchase Period:
- Claim Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Cash Back Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Bayer Allergy Cashback Promotion 2021
Bayer Australia Limited ABN 22 000 138 714, 875 Pacific Highway, Pymble, NSW 2073, Australia. Ph: (02) 9391 6000
Start date: 11/11/21 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 31/01/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Start date: 11/11/21 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 14/02/22 11:59pm AEDT
Claims are only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim:
To claim the cashback offer, the claimant must complete the following steps:
- purchase a Claratyne 80s tablet product AND/OR a Nasonex Allergy Twin Pack (280 sprays) product (can be one or both) in one (1) transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) from any Chemist Warehouse or My Chemist store within Australia (or their online store) ("Participating Venues") during the Purchase Period; and
- visit www.claratyne.com.au/cashback, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online claim form with the following details and submit during the Claim Period:
- their personal details (first name, last name, email address, phone number, mobile number, full address and State/Territory of residence);
- pharmacy where product purchased;
- proof of purchase (photo or scanned copy of the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction); and
- bank account details as requested.
In the event that the claimant is unable to provide a clear scanned copy/photo of the proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) with their claim form, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, deem the claim invalid and forfeit the claimant's right to the cash back offer. The proof of purchase must clearly specify the store of purchase as a Participating Venue, that the purchase requirement was met and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to submitting a claim.
Limit one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Transaction; and only one (1) eligible claim per person and household will be accepted (for the entire Promotion).
Cash Back Details:
Successful claimants will receive a cashback based on the number of Participating Products purchased in the Qualifying Transaction, as follows:
Total no. of Participating Products Purchased in the one (1) Qualifying Transaction
1 Participating Product
2 different Participating Products
NB: must be 2 different Participating Products (e.g. purchase of 2 x Claratyne 80s tablet products will NOT qualify for the cash back)
Please allow 10 business days from the date the claim is received for processing. Cashback will only be issued as a direct deposit into the claimant’s bank account. The cashback will be issued to the person as named on the claim form and paid to the claimant by direct deposit into the claimant’s nominated bank account.
It is the claimant’s responsibility to provide the relevant correct bank account details when prompted including their account name as it appears on their account. Claimant must provide correct bank account and contact details before the Promoter can release the funds. Any charges incurred due to incorrect bank details provided to the Promoter will not be paid by the Promoter. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for a claimant providing incorrect banking details and the cash back amount being paid into a wrong account; and will not re-issue the cash back to another account in such a case.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a reward in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on 11/11/21 at 12:01 am AEDT and ends on 14/02/22 11:59pm AEDT ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period. Purchases must be made during the Purchase Period.
- No part of a reward is exchangeable, redeemable for any other prize or transferable.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Each reward will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a reward is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the reward is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party reward supplier and the provision of the reward is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the reward at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the reward, any delay or failure relating to the reward itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the reward in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a reward. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a reward. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any reward (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the reward or acceptance of the reward.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.