Terms & Conditions
Bendigo Bank Golf & Bowls Club Insurance ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible club/association:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Description:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd ABN 11 068 049 178, The Bendigo Centre - 22 Bath Lane, Bendigo, VIC 3550, Australia. Ph: 1300 236 344
Start date: 14/09/20 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 31/12/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Victorian, South Australian, Tasmanian and Western Australian Bowls Clubs and Victorian, South Australian, Tasmanian and Western Australian Golf Clubs (or their respective parent association) who have a Bendigo Bank account. Only an authorised representative aged 18 years or over of an eligible club/association may compete entry on behalf of that club/association.
How to Enter:
Obtain a Quote - Entry Method
To enter the Promotion, an eligible club/association, must during the Promotional Period, obtain a no-obligation comparison quote for their Club Insurance from Bendigo Bank Insurance and supply a copy of their current Club Insurance coverage schedule to enable an accurate comparison quote.
Completion of above by an eligible club/association = one (1) draw entry
Take Out a Policy
An eligible club/association which takes out a new Club Insurance policy with Bendigo Bank Insurance during the Promotional Period or has an existing Club Insurance policy with Bendigo Bank Insurance, will receive five (5) draw entries.
For the sake of clarity, an eligible club/association may earn a maximum of six (6) draw entries in total.
See How to Enter section above for details.
Total Prize Pool:
Nationally is: AUD $8,500.00
In SA is: AUD $1,750.00
The winners will be contacted via email and phone within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winners will be published in The Australian on 12/01/21.
Prizes must be claimed by 09/02/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 10/02/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified via email and phone within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) in The Australian on 16/02/21.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 05/01/21 using computerised random selection.
- Entries will be divided into the following State/Territory groups (based on the eligible club/association’s State location): Tasmania, Western Australia, South Australia and Victoria. The first two (2) valid entries draw from Tasmania will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above for Tasmania. The first two (2) valid entries draw from Western Australia will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above for Western Australia. The first two (2) valid entries draw from South Australia will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above for South Australia. The first three (3) valid entries draw from Victoria will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above for Victoria.
- The highest value prize will be drawn first and if there are other prizes, the other minor prizes will be drawn in descending order of number and value.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: SA Permit No. T20/1051.