Terms & Conditions
Black Opium Extreme Game ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Gif Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Black Opium Extreme Game
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 22/09/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 16/10/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Claims are only open to Australian residents.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must play the Black Opium Extreme Game (available at https://blackopium-extreme.com/?lang=au&ope=australia) during the Promotional Period. To play the game, they will swipe to match 3 or more of the same symbols to earn points. By earning points the entrant has the opportunity to unlock tiers (each with their own offer), as outlined below:
Tier 1 - unlocked at 5,000 points
Tier 2 - unlocked at 7,500 points
Tier 3 - unlocked at 12,500 points
Multiple game plays permitted per person. However, only (1) one (1) ‘gift’ awarded per person for each ‘Tier’ reached in the Black Opium Extreme Game.
The gift will awarded will be based on the tier reached in their game play as outlined below:
Tier 1 - 1.2ml Black Opium Extreme Sample & YSL Pouch (valued at $5)
Tier 2 - YSL Notebook, 1.2ml Black Opium Extreme Sample & 7ml Night Reboot Serum (valued at $39)
Tier 3 - YSL Discovery Kit including – 7.5ml Black Opium EDP, 7ml Night Reboot Serum, RPC 1996 Mini, Te Blur Primer 10ml, Mini Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils (valued at $108).
Gifts valued by YSL Beauty.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
GIFT IS ONLY REDEEMABLE WHEN SPEND $65 OR MORE IN A SINGLE TRANSACTION AT WWW.YSLBEAUTY.COM.AU. Unique code for above gift won will be provided on reaching the relevant tier during the game and unique code must be included at checkout (with spend of $65 or more) at www.yslbeauty.com.au/ to receive the gift. Code is valid for redemption until 11.59pm AEDT 16/10/21.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last.
- The value of the gift is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gift (inclusive of GST) at 17/09/21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gift after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.