Terms & Conditions
Bonus Bet Launch Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible Participants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Key Dates:
- General Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Bonus Bet Launch Promotion
Tabcorp Holdings Limited ABN 66 063 780 709, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3008, Australia. Ph: 03 9246 6010
Bells Hotel Event (VIC): 4pm AEST- 7pm AEDT on 20/09/22
Doomben Racecourse Event (QLD): 11am AEST – 2pm AEST on 21/09/22
- Entry is open to VIC and QLD residents who are aged 18 years or over. Entrants must hold a verified TAB Account with an active registered phone number and continue to hold an active, unrestricted and verified TAB Account at the time of the award of the relevant prize.
- The directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their immediate families and any of the Promoter’s contractors associated with this Promotion, including participating venues, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, or the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies, and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Excluded Persons are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. “Excluded Persons” means any person identified as:
- a minor;
- a problem gambler;
- a person who has previously engaged in fraudulent behaviour (with respect to the Promoter or otherwise);
- a self-excluded patron;
- an involuntarily excluded patron;
- directors or management of a corporate bookmaker; and
- a customer who has previously been excluded from promotions (including promo offers, bonus bet, cash back and trade promotions) conducted by the Promoter.
If a person is identified as an Excluded Person, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the person to take part in the Promotion, or receive, any or all aspects of the prize, and the Promoter will notify any relevant regulator accordingly where required by law to do so.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, Eligible Participants must visit one of the participating venues set out above during the applicable Promotional Period, scan the QR code and follow the prompts to fully complete the entry form with the requested details (including their TAB account number).
Limit one (1) entry permitted per person.
- The draw will take place at each participating venue at the conclusion of the event using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn in each participating venue will win the prize listed below.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Bells Hotel Event Prize: The prize is $500 in TAB Bonus Bets credited to the winner's verified TAB account.
Doomben Racecourse Event Prize: The prize is $500 in TAB Bonus Bets credited to the winner's verified TAB account.
Bonus Entrant Prize: The prize is $10 in TAB Bonus Bets credited to the entrant’s verified TAB account.
Unlimited (provided to all entrants)
At the time specified in ‘Key Dates’ below, the winner/s and (if applicable) Unclaimed Prize Winner/s will be notified as required via the email address and phone number provided by them.
The details of the winner/s and Unclaimed Prize Winner/s (if applicable) will be published at tab.com.au.
The winner(s) must re-verify their full legal name, date of birth and current residential address by providing the Promoter with original, certified copies of their identification documents in accordance with the TAB Account Verification Requirements as set out at tab.com.au. The winner will not be awarded the prize until their identity has been successfully re-verified by the Promoter.
In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept a prize (including if the Promoter is not able to successfully get in contact with the winner) by the applicable time specified in ‘Key Dates’ below or if the winner is determined to not be an eligible entrant or to not be entitled to the prize pursuant to these Conditions of Entry, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and the first selected reserve entrant drawn from the original draw will be deemed to be the winner of the relevant prize (“Unclaimed Prize Winner”).
Time of Draw (Bells Hotel Event): approximately 4:10pm AEST on 20/09/22
Time of Draw (Doomben Racecourse Event): approximately 2:10pm AEST on 21/09/22
Time of notification of winner (Bells Hotel Event): approximately 4:15pm AEST 20/09/22
Time of notification of winner (Doomben Racecourse Event): approximately 2:15pm AEST 21/09/22
Time of winner publication: 30/09/22
Time by which winner must accept prize: by 21/10/22 at 5:00 pm AEDT
Time of notification of Unclaimed Prize Winner: 24/10/22
Time of unclaimed prize winner publication: 28/10/22
General Terms and Conditions
Any person entering this promotion (“you”) acknowledge and agrees that you have read these Conditions of Entry and that by entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Entry.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner or unclaimed prize winner receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner/unclaimed prize winner. The Promoter encourages the winner to seek independent financial and tax advice.
- Exclusion of Liability
- Whilst the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to arrange the delivery of a prize, by entering this Promotion, a winner/unclaimed prize winner acknowledges that circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter may prevent the delivery of the prize (including the failure by the winner/unclaimed prize winner to notify the Promoter of any change to their delivery details). In such circumstances where the Promoter forms a reasonable belief that any delay or loss of the prize has not been caused or contributed by the winner’s negligence, fraud or misconduct, the Promoter may (if circumstances permit) re-deliver the prize to the winner.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss, including, but not limited to, direct, consequential (including economic) or indirect loss or any loss of profits, by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their servants or agents, in connection with this Promotion or the arrangement for supply, or the supply or failure to supply, of any goods or services by any person to a winner or unclaimed prize winner.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affect, nor is intended to affect, any rights that you might have that are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws.
- Use of Personal Information / Marketing
- The Promoter complies with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Any entries become the property of the Promoter. Any information provided will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion.
- The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with you.
- By entering the Promotion, you consent to your personal information being collected, used and disclosed by the Promoter, its agents, affiliates, related business companies, other companies associated with this Promotion, and business partners for any promotional activities, including your personal participation in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter, and any marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to you.
- You consent to the notification of your personal information to any relevant regulator or state or territory department where required by law to do so. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winner’s names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to provide you reasonable prior notice where their personal information is going to be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments or published under lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter.
- You consent to the publication of your name and suburb of residence (however their full address will not be published) and agree to participate in reasonable Promotion activities as requested by the Promoter without any further payment or compensation.
- The Promoter, its employees, officers, agents and its parent companies and subsidiaries are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits), or damages of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, or from participation in the Promotion or downloading material from tabrewards.com.au or tab.com.au or TAB App; or
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- The Promoter, its employees, officers, agents and its parent companies and subsidiaries are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
- The Promoter reserves the right to:
- conduct a review of publicly available information and other information available to the Promoter in relation to the winner or unclaimed prize winner (which may include politically-exposed person, public record, social media, adverse media and other background checks) for the purpose of assessing the honesty and integrity of the relevant winner or unclaimed prize winner;
- in its sole and unfettered discretion, disqualify a winner and/or unclaimed prize winner or, if applicable, require a winner and/or unclaimed prize winner to select an alternative guest, where any check referred to in paragraph 4(b)(i) returns an adverse outcome;
- cancel or suspend the Promotion, should the security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Promotion be compromised in any way by way of any virus or bugs in the IT system used for this Promotion, unauthorised human intervention, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- disqualify any person who engages in offensive, illegal or objectionable conduct in respect of this Promotion;
- disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in accordance with any written directions given by any relevant government or regulatory authority to do so;
- request a winner or unclaimed prize winner provide proof of age, identity or proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, systems failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion or part of the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to Australian law.
- By entering this Promotion, you acknowledge that it is a condition of accepting a prize that you may be required to sign a legal release in a form reasonably determined by the Promoter.
- To the extent that a situation or issue arises for which these Conditions of Entry make no provision or in relation to which the relevant Conditions of Entry are unclear, the Promoter will make a decision regarding such situation. You will have the right to request an internal review of the Promoter’s decision. Subject to any regulator direction to the contrary, the decision of the internal review will be final and binding.
- In the event that a winner or unclaimed prize winner is identified as being in breach of these Terms and Conditions (the “Refused Winner”), the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the winner to take part in, or receive, any or all aspects of a prize, and the Promoter will notify any relevant regulator accordingly where required by law to do so.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2024 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.