Terms & Conditions
BWS x Mosey WIN Double Pass to Fridayz Live ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Who can enter?
- Who can’t enter?
- How to Enter:
- Entries Permitted:
- Collection and use of your personal information:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further co
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
BWS x Mosey WIN Double Pass to Fridayz Live
Endeavour Group Limited t/a BWS - Beer Wine Spirits ABN 77 159 767 843, 26 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia. Ph: 1300721920
Start date: 05/10/22 at 08:00 am AEDT
End date: 25/10/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
Who can’t enter?
Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any eligible 4 pack of Mosey Fruity Beer (Mosey Passionfruit 4x330ml, Mosey Lime 4x300ml or Mosey Blueberry 4x330ml) in one (1) transaction from any BWS store which stocks the products in Australia or at bws.com.au ("Participating Venues"); and
- visit BWSmosey.com, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number and state/territory of residence), an answer to the question "Which [prize] concert you would like to attend [from the options provided]?"; and upload a scanned copy or photo of their receipt for the qualifying transaction; and
- Entrants will be notified immediately on screen upon entry form submission if they are a provisional winner of an instant win prize, subject to verification. An entrant will only be eligible to win tickets to the concert location the entrant selected on entry form and only tickets form part of the prize so any costs associated with travel to/from the event will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest for the prize.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the original receipt for the qualifying purchase. The entrant’s purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Mosey purchase was made, and the date of purchase (which must be during the Purchase Period before the submitted entry).
The entrant must complete the online entry form for every entry.
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Collection and use of your personal information:
Total Prize Pool:
- Each prize relates to a RnB Fridays Live event as listed above (an “Event”). If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend at the designated time for an Event, they forfeit that part of the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute that part of the prize.
- The RnB Fridays Live ticket prizes are subject to the Event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and Event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- Prize will be available for collection onsite at Event where photo I.D will be required to obtain entry.
- All costs associated with travel to/from the concert Event will be the responsibility of the winner and their companion for the prize.
- Prizes are subject to any applicable law or guidelines including in relation to a pandemic, any travel/government restrictions/directives, border closures, health advice and the like. All winners and their chosen companion must undertake a Covid Rapid Antigen Test and provide evidence of a negative result no more than 48 hours before the Event. In the event a winner and/or their companion does not provide a negative Rapid Antigen Test, they will forfeit their eligibility to participate in an Event.
The provisional winners will be notified immediately on screen upon entry form submission.
The winners will be published at BWSmosey.com by 27/10/22.
A second chance draw will be held for unclaimed instant win prizes. The draw will be held at Pilgrim Communications, 51A / 23 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2017, Australia on 28/10/22 at 12:00 pm. The winners will be contacted by email within seven (7) business days of the re-draw. The winners will be published at BWSmosey.com by 29/10/22.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at BWSmosey.com
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- As a condition of attending a prize concert event as a guest/companion of a winner, the guest/companion acknowledges that they have read and consent to these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Instant Win:
- There will be a total of 75 ‘winning moments’ during the Promotional Period. The first valid entry received during or after each ‘winning moment’, will be a provisional instant prize winner, subject to verification.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/.... Please refer to the GL4001 'Liquor promotion guidelines' and GL4003 'Intoxication guidelines' at https://www.liquorandgaming.ns....
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/01677, NSW Authority No. TP/01446 and SA Permit No. T22/1367.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.