Terms & Conditions
Byron x Myy App Buy 4 get your 5th Free Loyalty Offer ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Participating Venues:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Byron x Myy App Buy 4 get your 5th Free Loyalty Offer
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
The Promotion will run in each Participating Venue on the offer start/end dates advertised on promotional advertising in venue, which will either be:
Venue Type A: 1st February 2022 – 31st March 2022, while gift stocks last in venue
Venue Type B: 1st December 2021 – 31st January 2022, while gift stocks last in venue
Claims are only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim:
To be eligible to claim the offer, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- download MYY App (either by scanning the MYY App QR code featured in any eligible ad at a Participating Venue relating to the “Byron Bay Brewery Premium Buy 4 get your 5th free” offer using a compatible smart phone device or directly from the App store or Google Play);
- fully complete their MYY App registration with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and postcode), select a Participating Venue from the drop-down list and tick the box to agree to receive marketing information from the Promoter;
- at the Participating Venue selected on registration, purchase a schooner of Byron Bay Premium Lager;
- tap on the “Byron Bay Brewery Premium Buy 4 get your 5th free” promotional tile and present your digital stamp screen to a bar staff member at the Participating Venue at the time of purchase to receive a Myy Digital Stamp for the one (1) Byron Bay Premium Lager schooner purchased; and
- once a claimant obtains four (4) valid stamps (each stamp must relate to a different Byron Bay Premium Larger schooner purchase within the same Participating Venue, with a maximum of two (2) stamps permitted per person each day), they must present the screen of the Myy App showing all four (4) stamps to a staff member at a Participating Venue to receive the gift (a free Byron Bay Premium Lager Schooner), while stocks last within the venue*. Gift is only redeemable on a different day to the date of receipt of the last of the four (4) stamps.
Claimant will only be awarded the gift if the member of staff serving them deems the claimant fit for alcohol consumption under RSA guidelines.
*Each Participating Venue will be allotted between 1 to 3 kegs of Byron Bay Premium Larger for the purposes of awarding the free drink gift to claimants of this offer only. Once stocks of the Byron Bay Premium Lager designated for this offer are exhausted in a Participating Venue, no further claims of the free drink gift will be permitted in such venue.
Only one (1) stamp awarded per Byron Bay Premium Lager schooner purchase. Limit of two (2) stamps permitted per person each day.
Maximum of one (1) free schooner gift permitted per person for the entire Promotion.
1 x 425 ml schooner of Byron Bay Premium Lager from a Participating Venue.
The full list of Participating Venues will be advertised on the Myy App Byron Bay Premium Lager Loyalty Offer Venue List.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Claimants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.