Terms & Conditions
Casio Cashback ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Cash Back Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Shriro Australia Pty Ltd ABN 28 002 386 129, Level 7, 67 Albert Avenue, Chatswood, NSW 2067, Australia. Ph: (02) 9415 5000
Start date: 15/07/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 29/8/21 at 11:59 pm AEST (for purchases) and 28/9/21 at 11:59pm AEST (for last online claims)*
*Online claim must be submitted within 30 days from the date of the eligible purchase to qualify for the cash back offer.
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Claim:
To claim the cash back offer, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any eligible Casio Digital Piano or Keyboard (eligible models listed below) from an authorised Casio independent music retailer within Australia ("Participating Retailer") via cash or credit card payment methods only with payment completed in full. Payment via gift card/s are not eligible for the cash back offer. Purchases from JB Hi-Fi, Costco, eBay, Catch.com.au, Kogan or Amazon are not eligible to receive a cash back. Purchases from dealers selling on Catch.com.au, Kogan or Amazon marketplaces will be accepted; and
- within 30 days from the date of purchase, visit casiomusic.com.au/cashback, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; fully complete and submit the online claim form with their personal details as requested, upload a photo or scanned copy of their receipt or invoice for the eligible purchase and bank account details as requested.
If an online claim is received after 30 days from the date of purchase it will be deemed invalid and ineligible for the cash back offer.
In the event that the claimant is unable to provide a clear scanned copy/photo of the proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) with their claim form, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, deem the claim invalid and forfeit the claimant's right to the cash back offer. The proof of purchase must clearly specify the store of purchase as a Participating Retailer, that the purchase requirement was met and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to submitting a claim.
Proof of Purchase: The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying transaction.
Eligible Models: SA46; SA76; SA77; CTK240; CTS100BK; CTS200BK; CTS200RD; CTS200WE; LK136; LKS250; LKS450; CTS300BK; CTS1BK; CTS1RD; CTS1WE; CTS400; CTX700; CTX800; CTX3000; CTX5000; CTX9000IN; CDPS100; CDPS150; CDPS350; PXS1000BK; PXS1000WE; PXS1000RD; PXS3000BK; PX5S; PX770BK; PX770WE; PX770BN; PX870BK; PX870WE; AP270BK; AP270WE; AP270BN; AP470BK; AP470WE; AP470BN; AP710BK. This list includes colour variants of these models.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted over the Promotional Period. Only one (1) claim can be submitted per eligible purchase.
Cash Back Details:
Successful claimants will receive 10% cashback on their eligible Casio Digital Piano or Keyboard purchased during the Promotional Period.
The cashback is calculated based on the purchase price (including GST) of the instrument from the retailer as listed on the invoice/receipt submitted with the online claim form.
Please allow 60 business days from the date the claim is received for processing. Cashback will only be issued as a direct deposit into the claimant’s bank account. The cashback will be issued to the person as named on the claim form and paid to the claimant by direct deposit into the claimant’s nominated bank account.
It is the claimant’s responsibility to provide the relevant correct bank account details when prompted including their account name as it appears on their account. Claimant must provide correct bank account and contact details before the Promoter can release the funds. Any charges incurred due to incorrect bank details provided to the Promoter will not be paid by the Promoter. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for a claimant providing incorrect banking details and the cash back amount being paid into a wrong account; and will not re-issue the cash back to another account in such a case.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming the cash back offer in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted within 30 days of the date of the eligible purchase.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Retailers, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in submission of claimant/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Claim section as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for their claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or forfeit the claimant's right to the cash back offer. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as a Participating Retailer; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to the cash back offer, the Promoter may require the money already awarded for the cash back to be returned to the Promoter.
- The cash back is not exchangeable or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the cash back, any delay or failure relating to the cash back itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify the cash back offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct or fraud calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Multiple claims using the same purchase receipt will be deemed invalid by the Promoter and are not eligible for the cash back offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the cash back in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim the cash back. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming the cash back offer, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the cash back (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the cash back or acceptance of the cash back.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus’ terms and conditions generator can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners.