Terms & Conditions
Coca Cola P&C 1 in 6 Scratch & Win Coke ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool Nationally:
- Prize Description:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 68 076 594 119, Level 13, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Ph: 0408498265
Start date: 29/07/20 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 31/12/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT (participating outlets not listed below)
End date: 05/01/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT (Caltex outlets)
End date: 06/01/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT (United outlets)
End date: 14/01/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT (BP outlets)
End date: 27/01/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT (AAH outlets)
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To be eligible to enter, the entrant must complete the required purchase requirement specified on the promotional advertising in the Participating Outlet of purchase, which will either be:
- 600mL CCA or 750ml Pump Purchase: Purchase any Coca-Cola Variety 600mL soft drink (includes Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola No Sugar, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Vanilla, Coca-Cola No Sugar Vanilla, Sprite, Sprite No Sugar, Fanta, Fanta No Sugar, Lift) or Pump Water 750ml (excludes Pump flavoured water); OR
- 1.25L Purchase: Purchase any Coca-Cola Variety 1.25L soft drink (includes Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola No Sugar, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Vanilla, Coca-Cola No Sugar Vanilla, Sprite, Sprite No Sugar, Fanta, Fanta No Sugar, Lift) or Pump Water 1.25L.
‘Participating Outlets’ are any outlet in Australia which displays advertising for this Promotion. Participating Outlets will either run a manual game card or virtual game card entry mechanic via the Owl Club App or Retailer App, as outlined below:
- Manual Game Card: Entrants will be provided with a manual game card upon purchase, while stocks last. The entrant must scratch the game card to reveal whether or not they have won an instant win prize. To redeem a prize, the entrant must present their winning game card to staff at the same store of receipt within one (1) day of qualifying purchase.
- Virtual Game Card: Entrant must download the Owl Club App or Retailer App onto their compatible device, and scan the qualifying product barcode via the app upon purchase. The entrant will then receive the virtual scratch card within 24 hours to the app. The entrant must scratch the virtual game card on the Owl Club App as prompted to reveal whether or not they have won an instant win prize. If they are a winner, then they will have the option to redeem instantly (if they are in-store) or save for later lasting 24 hours. The prize may only be redeemed in the same outlet where winning purchase was completed. When they select ‘redeem’, they will get a QR code on the app that they can scan in-store to redeem their free Coca-Cola variety drink - 600ml or 1.25L (as specified in the winning message).
Each Participating Outlet will receive one (1) or more ‘kits’ (may be virtual kit if using the Owl Club App or Retailer App). There are two (2) types of ‘kits’ available, in accordance with the purchase requirements:
- ‘600mL CCA/750ml Pump kit’; and
- ‘1.25L kit’.
Each participating outlet may receive both kit types, but they will activate at separate times, so they will ensure that only one of the kit types is being displayed at a time to the consumer.
Each 600mL CCA/750ml Pump kit contains 150 cards (includes 25 winning cards). The total prize pool per 600mL CCA/750ml Pump kit is up to $127.50.
Each 1.25L kit contains 78 cards (includes 13 winning cards). The total prize pool per the 1.25L kit is up to $83.07.
The maximum number of each type of kit produced nationally is as follows:
Max no. of kit nationally
600mL CCA/750ml Pump kit
Up to 53,358 kits
Up to 53,453 kits
Limit one (1) game card permitted per eligible drink purchase.
Total Prize Pool Nationally:
Up to AUD $11,243,485.71
Number of this prize per ‘kit’
Value (per prize)
600mL CCA/750ml Pump Kit Prizes
600mL CCA/750ml Pump kit prize: 1 x Coca-Cola 600ml variety or Pump Water 750ml (excludes Pump flavoured water)
Up to AUD$5.10 (based on max RRP)
1.25L Kit Prizes
1.25L kit prize: 1 x Coca-Cola variety or Pump Water 1.25L
Up to AUD$6.39 (based on max RRP)
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the applicable End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Instant Win:
- The probability of winning a 600mL CCA or 750ml Pump kit prize is 1 out of 6.
- The probability of winning a 1.25L CCA kit prize is 1 out of 6.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The maximum number of Promotional Cards that will be distributed during the Promotion is 12,173,034.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/00735.2, NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43846 and SA Permit No. T20/629.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.