Terms & Conditions
Community Pulse Night ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Community Pulse Night
Nike Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 99 055 141 743, Level 3, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: 1300 656 453
Start date: 07/12/22 at 06:00 pm AEDT
End date: 07/12/22 at 08:30 pm AEDT
The Promotion is only open to members of the following football clubs (as well as members of Football Victoria):
- the Glenroy Lions;
- Keon Park FC; and
- Whittlesea Ranges.
How to Claim:
To attend the Community Pulse Night and be eligible for a 40% discount offer on the night, individuals must register for a free ticket (via NXP invite via eDM) and then attend the Community Pulse Awards Night from 6pm – 8:30pm on 07/12/22 (taking place at DFO Uni Hill, 2 Janefield Drive Bundoora VIC 3083).
The discount offer is strictly only valid from 6pm – 8:30pm on 07/12/22 and can be used to purchase apparel and footwear. The discount is not valid in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Further exclusions may apply (such as bulk purchases), see in store for details.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that use of the discount offer is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The discount offer is not exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other item or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify any offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter, the claimant will forfeit the right to claim the discount offer and no substitute will be provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude individuals from claiming this offer. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or submitting a claim, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Individuals that attend the Community Pulse Night hereby acknowledge and agree that photographs, video recordings and sound recordings will be made on the night of the event. Individuals will be required to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them. For the sake of clarity, this may involve adults and children attending the Community Pulse Night.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to any purchase made.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.