Terms & Conditions
COORS ON-PREMISE NBA SWINGMAN JERSEY PROMOTION 2021 ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and prize details form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms). These Terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The promoter is Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 68 076 594 119) of Level 14, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia 02 9259 6222 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion will be open from 01/06/2021 until close of business on 19/07/2021 (Promotion Period).
4. To take part in this Promotion, entrants must visit a venue displaying the promotional material (Participating Outlets). There will be no Participating Outlets in South Australia.
5. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 5(a) of these Terms;
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name);
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter; and
(f) employees of NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), and the NBA member teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”) including affiliates, agents and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees
6. The persons referred to in paragraph 5(b) and 5(f) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion. By entering the Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter.
7. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win prize as specified in paragraph 17, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) purchase any four participating Coors products (i.e., a 355ml can of Coors beer, a 330ml bottle of Coors beer or a single serve of Coors draught beer) from Participating Outlets throughout the Promotion Period;
(b) have a punch card for the Promotion “punched” as validation of each purchase;
(c) complete entry details on the back of the punch card (including their name, address, contact telephone number, email address and date of birth); and
(d) drop the completed punch card in a marked entry box at a Participating Outlet
8. Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion as many times as they like, but will be limited to one entry per person per day. There is a further limit of one prize per Eligible Entrant.
9. Eligible Entries may only be submitted in one Eligible Entrant's name. Any Prize will be awarded solely to be Eligible Entrant named in the submitted Eligible Entry.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries or entries not received for any reason.
11. Incomplete, illegible indecipherable or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights (including intellectual property rights) are invalid.
12. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
13. A draw will take place at each Participating Outlet at 12:00 pm AEST on 20/07/2021 using a barrel draw. Only Eligible Entries received at that Participating Outlet will be included in the draw conducted at that Participating Outlet.
14. The first two valid Eligible Entries drawn from the barrel at each Participating Outlet will win a prize as specified in paragraph 17 (Winners).
15. The draw conductor may draw reserve entries and record them in the order they are drawn. The reserve entries may be referred to in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, and if a reserve entry is referred to, the relevant Eligible Entrant will become a Winner.
16. The Promoter will ensure the barrel draw at each Participating Outlet is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness a barrel draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
17. The Prize is one Official NBA Jersey valued at $108.90 (excluding GST) (Prize).
18. Two Prizes are available to win at each Participating Outlet, but the availability of the jerseys of specific NBA teams varies from Participating Outlet to Participating Outlet (and will be advertised in each Participating Outlet).
19. The total prize pool in each Participating Outlet is $217.80.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize.
21. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged as cash. All other costs associated with the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
22. The Winners will be notified by phone and in writing by SMS and/or email on or before 21/07/2021.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of his / her identity, residency and age prior to awarding a Prize. Whether the proof of identification, residency and /or age provided by a Winner is considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Winner cannot provide suitable proof in the timeframe required by the Promoter, the Winner will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
24. If the Promoter is unable to contact the Winner to claim fulfilment of the Prize by 20/08/2021 or the Winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by clause 23, a manual random re-draw for the Prize will take place at 12:00 pm AEST on 20/08/2021 (Re-draw Date) at the relevant Participating Outlet, subject to any written directions given by State and Territory gaming departments. The re-draw Prize winner will be notified by phone and in writing by SMS and/or email on or before 21/08/2021.
25. The Prize will be able to be collected from Participating Outlet within 28 days of the Draw Date or Re-draw Date, as applicable.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the Winner.
27. In the event that the Promoter is unable to supply the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the same or greater value, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
28. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
30. The winners authorize the Promoter and the NBA Entities to use participant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification.
31. Eligible Entrants agree and acknowledge that all entries and any intellectual property rights subsisting in their entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
32. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant consents to disclosing their personal information to the Promoter and the Promoter using, and disclosing their personal information to the relevant authorities in the relevant States, the Promoter's related entities, the Promoter's agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes) for the following purposes:
(a) conducting the Promotion;
(b) contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion;
(c) improving the Promoter's or the Promoter's related entities' goods and services;
33. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
34. Acceptance and use of the Prize is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by those involved in providing goods and/or services as part of or in connection with the Prize (Third Party Terms). The Winner is responsible for complying with all applicable Third Party Terms, and bears all risk associated with failure to comply with any of them. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms.
35. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
36. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
37. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol in moderation. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the "Australian guidelines to reduce health risks from drinking alcohol" recommended by the Department of Health. A full version of the guidelines is available at: http://www.alcohol.gov.au/inte...; Participation in the Promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each applicable State and each Participating Outlet’s liquor licence obligations including the responsible service of alcohol. Consumers are also encouraged to visit the Australian Government’s information site for alcohol at www.alcohol.gov.au.
38. The NBA Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, and agents shall have no liability and will be released and held harmless from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to winner or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and/or participation in this Promotion.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.