Terms & Conditions
Corvette Nationals Unique Opportunity to Purchase a C8 Stingray ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Registration Period:
- Eligible participants:
- How to Enter:
- Registration limits:
- C8 Stingray Vehicle details (''Vehicle''):
- Draw Details:
- Provisional Claimant Notification:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Corvette Nationals Unique Opportunity to Purchase a C8 Stingray
GENERAL MOTORS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND PTY LTD ABN 84 006 893 232, 80 Turner St, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, Australia. Ph: 03 9647 1719
Start date: 24/03/23 at 05:00 pm AEDT
End date: 26/03/23 at 05:00 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and with a valid, current and unrestricted driver's licence issued in an Australian State or Territory.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- register for and attend the Australian Corvette Nationals 2023 event at Mecure Ballarat, 613 Main Rd Golden Point 3350 Victoria; and
- express their intention of interest to purchase the C8 Stingray Vehicle (details below) to a GMSV representative at the Mecure Ballarat and provide the rep their personal information as requested.
Participants may register their interest once only.
C8 Stingray Vehicle details (''Vehicle''):
A new C8 Stingray 3LT Coupe 2023 with automatic transmission.
The colour of the vehicle is black.
The draw winner's Vehicle purchase will be facilitated through any authorised GMSV dealership of their choice in Australia. The draw winner will be responsible for all costs for purchase of the Vehicle including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges. For the sake of clarity, the draw winner will only receive the opportunity to purchase the vehicle and will not receive this for free.
The draw will take place at the Gala Dinner at Mecure Ballarat, 613 Main Rd, Golden Point VIC 3350, Australia at approximately 08:00 pm AEDT on 26/03/23.
The first valid entry drawn will win the opportunity to purchase the Vehicle outlined above from the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions.
The draw winner is determined by chance.
The Promoter will draw additional reserve entries in case the entrant drawn confirms they do not want to purchase the Vehicle, does not purchase within the time frame required by the Promoter or the Promoter is unable to get a hold of the entrant. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be no prize awarded in this offer and the drawn winner will only receive the opportunity to purchase the Vehicle. The drawn winner will have three (3) weeks from the first attempt at contact by the Promoter to complete the purchase of the Vehicle (the Promoter will provide instructions to the drawn winner as to what must be done for the purchase to be deemed to be 'complete'). If they do not do so within this time, they will forfeit their right to purchase the Vehicle, and a reserve winner drawn will be contacted and provided the same opportunity and will again be provided with three (3) weeks to complete the sale of the Vehicle from first attempt at contact by the Promoter. This process will continue one (1) more time only (i.e. a maximum total of three (3) drawn entrants will be contacted). If after 3rd attempt there is no purchase, the offer will be withdrawn and the Promoter will find an alternative purchaser of the Vehicle.
Provisional Claimant Notification:
The draw winner will be contacted by an announcement at the Gala event plus via phone and email within seven (7) days of the draw. The draw winner will be published at https://corvettesaustralia.com... on 03/04/23.
- Participants agree and acknowledge that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that registering an interest to participate in the offer is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The offer will only be conducted during the Registration Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of persons drawn for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to participate in this offer. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If any drawn participant does not purchase the Vehicle by the closing date/time to complete the purchase (as specified in the Schedule), they forfeit their right to the Vehicle.
- The Vehicle is not exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other item or transferable.
- If the Vehicle is no longer available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the product to another product of similar value and/or specification.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a drawn participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the drawn participant.
- It is a condition of accepting the Vehicle that the drawn participant may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the Vehicle.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by a third party to deliver the Vehicle, any delay or failure relating to the Vehicle itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this offer is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this offer and invalidate any affected registrations, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of registrations and participant’s details (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a drawn participant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their registration, the participant will forfeit the opportunity to purchase the Vehicle in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible registrations, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to have the chance to purchase the Vehicle. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all registrations submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify participants and registrations in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the registration/claim process or with the operation of the offer or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner, which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the participant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Vehicle (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The registrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the participant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the Vehicle or acceptance of the Vehicle.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Wanting to run your own game of skill or game of chance competition? Plexus is the end-to-end tool that you need to make it successful.