Terms & Conditions
Deposit Assure $500 Customer Hero competition ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Draw Details:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Deposit Assure $500 Customer Hero competition
AHL Investments Pty Ltd ABN 27 105 265 861, Level 28, 225 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 02 8297 0000
Start date: 13/09/21 at 9:00am AEST
End date: 22/10/21 at 11:59pm AEDT
Eligible Brokers: Broker entry is only open to Australian residents living in NSW, ACT, VIC or QLD who are 18 years and over and are an Aussie Broker who has been allocated a Broker ID by Aussie (this includes Mobile Brokers, Franchise Principals and Retail Store Loan Writers) and continues to hold a valid Aussie Broker ID during the Promotional Period.
Eligible Customers: Customer entry is open to Australian residents living in NSW, ACT, VIC or QLD who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
Customer Draw Entry
To enter the customer draw, an eligible customer must book and attend an appointment with an Aussie Broker, and be referred by that broker to Deposit Assure during the Promotional Period.
Limit one (1) customer draw entry permitted per eligible customer.
Broker Draw Entry
To enter the broker draw, an eligible Aussie Broker must participate in and complete any of the following educational activities during the Promotional Period:
- Completing the Deposit Assure e-Learning module
- Attending a Deposit Assure webinar
- Booking in and attending a discussion with a Deposit Assure Client Success Manager
An entrant will be awarded one (1) entry into the broker draw per educational activity listed above completed during the Promotional Period.
See How to Enter section above for entry limits.
Total Prize Pool:
- The Broker Draw and Customer Draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEDT on 26/10/21, by computerised random selection.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn in the Customer Draw will each win the Customer Draw Prize listed below.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn in the Broker Draw will each win the Broker Draw Prize listed below.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Customer Draw Prize: $500 e-gift card through GiftPay, redeemable at a variety of retail stores
Broker Draw Prize: $250 e-gift card through GiftPay, redeemable at a variety of retail stores
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the e-gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the e-gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- Brokers must be compliant with all Aussie policies and procedures at the time of prize award to be eligible to receive a prize.
The winners will be contacted by email within fourteen (14) days of the draw. Customer Draw Prize winners will be published at https://aussie.force.com/aussiechatter/s/article/%20Deposit-Assure-500-Customer-Hero-Campaign by 29/10/21.
Prizes must be claimed by 09/11/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 10/11/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. Any Customer Draw Prize winners from the re-draw will be published at https://aussie.force.com/aussiechatter/s/article/%20Deposit-Assure-500-Customer-Hero-Campaign by 19/11/21.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter the customer draw entry component of this Promotion. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- ACT Permit No. TP21/01530.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.