Terms & Conditions
Detox to Win ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Detox to Win
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 20/09/21 at 12:00 am AEST
End date: 14/11/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over. Entrants must be either: (a) working as a hair stylist in a participating L'Oreal Professionnel salon; or (b) a customer of a participating L'Oreal Professionnel salon to be eligible to enter this Promotion.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, an entrant must complete either of the following (depending on their entrant group type), during the Promotional Period:
Customer Entry Mechanic:
- purchase and receive a Metal Detox service (with a colour service) from any L'Oreal Professionnel salon in Australia which displays advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues”). Entrants will receive an entry card featuring a unique code and QR code, while stocks last;
- while in the salon, visit the Promotion entry page (by scanning the QR code), follow the prompts to complete the personal details as requested (including the details of their stylist) and input the unique code from the entry card received.
Salon Stylist Entry Mechanic:
- provide a Metal Detox and colour service to a customer; and
- help the customer to complete the entry form (by scanning the QR code on the point of sale entry card).
Both the Stylist and the customer will receive five (5) entries into the draw when the above steps are fully completed.
Bonus Entry: all entrants who select the tick box to consent to receipt of marketing from Eden Health Retreat and L’Oréal Professionnel and receive one (1) bonus entry. Both the customer and the stylist must agree to the receipt of this marketing material in order for the bonus entry to be provided.
Entrants may enter multiple times provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $48,600.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is an all-inclusive, luxury Eden Health Retreat for the winner and 1 friend which includes:
6 (three prizes for the winning hair stylist and three prizes for the corresponding customer)
Up to AUD$8,100.00 (depending on date and exact point of departure)
Draw: computerised random selection - 18/11/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT
- Travel must be taken by 31/12/22. In the event that the winner has not been able to travel by this time as a result of any COVID-19 related travel limitations, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion extend the travel period.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have any requisite vaccinations and travel documentation.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The prizes require the winner to contact Eden Health Retreat for booking and arrangements.
The winners will be contacted via phone and email within seven (7) business days of the draw. The winners will be published on the L’Oréal Professionnel Instagram page: @lorealpro_education_aus by 19/11/21.
Prizes must be claimed by 20/12/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 21/12/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified via phone and email within seven (7) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) on the L’Oréal Professionnel Instagram page: @lorealpro_education_aus by 22/12/21.
For the sake of clarity, in the event that only one prize is claimed (i.e., the hair stylist claims their prize but the corresponding customer does not or the customer claims their prize but the corresponding hair stylist does not), only the unclaimed prize will be redrawn and another hairstylist or customer (as applicable) will be determined.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published on the L’Oréal Professionnel Instagram page: @lorealpro_education_aus.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 18/11/21 using computerised random selection.
- The hair stylist and corresponding customer on the first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win prize specified in the Schedule above (i.e. one prize each).
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in the case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TTP 21/01385, NSW Authority No. TP/00015 and SA Permit No. T21/1259.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.