Terms & Conditions
Dyson and Redken Retail Competition ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Winner Determination:
- Prize Details:
- Further Conditions:
Dyson and Redken Retail Competition
L'Oreal New Zealand Pty Ltd, Level 2, 600 Great South Road, Ellerslie, New Zealand 1051. Ph: 09 583 4000
Start date: 06/07/20 at 12:01 am NZDT
End date: 13/09/20 at 11:59 pm NZST
Entry is only open to NZ residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, an entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any two (2) Redken Retail Products in a single transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) from any authorised Redken salon or retailer in NZ which stocks the product; and
- visit www.winasupersonic.com, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address and mobile number), and the name of the salon and stylist that helped them with their purchase.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the original receipt for the Qualifying Transaction.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Redken Retail Products in excess of two (2) purchased within the transaction); and
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Weekly Draws: The draws will take place at L'Oreal New Zealand Pty Ltd, Level 2, 600 Great South Road, Ellerslie 1051, New Zealand at 4.30pm (local time) each Monday commencing on 13/07/20 and concluding on 14/09/20 by computerised random selection. Subject to the starting and closing times for the Promotion, entries for each weekly draw open at 12:00am NZ time at on the Monday and close 11.59pm NZ time the following Sunday. There will be a total of ten (10) weekly draws for this Promotion.
- Non-winning entries in each weekly draw will not be entered into any subsequent weekly draw/s.
- The first valid consumer entry drawn in each weekly draw will win the Consumer Prize outlined below. The stylist nominated in the consumer entrant’s winning entry will also win the Stylist Prize listed below.
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Consumer Prize: The prize is a Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer.
10 (1 per week)
Stylist Prize: The prize is a Dyson Supersonic Pro Edition Hair Dryer.
10 (1 per week)
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the place of purchase as an eligible salon; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and/or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.