Terms & Conditions
Father’s Day Parking Validation ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Shopping Centre:
- Promotional Period:
- How to Claim:
- Further details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Father’s Day Parking Validation
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148.
DFO Perth, 11 High Street, Perth Airport WA
Start date: 22/08/22 at 09:00 am AWST
End date: 04/09/22 at 11:59 pm AWST
How to Claim:
To receive free parking validation, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- park in the DFO Perth (Wilson’s Parking) carpark and collect a parking ticket;
- spend a minimum of $100 (in no more than two (2) transactions) (other than Excluded Items) at DFO Perth over the course of one day (“Qualifying Spend”); and
- visit the DFO Perth Customer Service Desk or Centre Management and present their receipt/s for the Qualifying Spend (as well as their parking ticket) on the same day of the Qualifying Spend.
Free parking cannot be validated in-store and must be validated during Customer Service Desk or Centre Management opening hours.
Excluded Items: The following products or services (including vouchers relating to such products or services) will not be eligible to purchase to claim free parking: gift cards, liquor or tobacco products, weapons of any kind, prescription medicines and cosmetic or surgical procedures.
Claimants may only receive free parking once per day, on the day of the Qualifying Spend – free parking is not transferrable.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Terms and Conditions (and Schedule) and that participation in this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- The Promoter (and the Shopping Centre) are not responsible for replacing or refunding stolen or lost parking tickets.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Shopping Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- No part of this offer is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other item or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant’s details (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the claimant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or parking at the Shopping Centre, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to any claim in this Promotion.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus’ terms and conditions generator can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners.