Terms & Conditions
GOODMAN FIELDER CONSUMER FOODS - White Wings/ CSR Winter- Woolworths ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- How and when will the winner/s be informed:
- General Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
GOODMAN FIELDER CONSUMER FOODS PTY LIMITED
Start date: 17/06/20 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 15/07/20 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
The entrant will be notified upon submission of the entry form as to the prize they have provisionally won. Prizes available to be won are listed below. All valid entries during the Promotional Period will receive a prize, however, there is chance involved in the exact value of the Woolworths e-gift card prize to be awarded to each winner.
Proof of Purchase: Entrants must keep their original receipt for their Qualifying Transaction as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for their entry as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's entry for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as Woolworths; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry. Proof of Purchase must be identical to that provided on entry. If, in the Promoter’s opinion, an entrant has shared any Proof of Purchase with another person, their entry will be invalid and they will forfeit their right to any prize. If an entrant fails to provide Proof of Purchase by the date/time specified by the Promoter, they will forfeit their right to a prize.
Limit one (1) entry permitted per household. Maximum one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction.
The following prizes are available to be won:
1. $5 Woolworths e-Gift Card
2. $10 Woolworths e-Gift Card
3. $20 Woolworths e-Gift Card
4. $50 Woolworths e-Gift Card
5. $100 Woolworths e-Gift Card
Prizes will be awarded randomly throughout the Promotional Period, based on the number of entrants and in accordance with the following ratio:
$5 Woolworths e-Gift Card
$10 Woolworths e-Gift Card
$20 Woolworths e-Gift Card
$50 Woolworths e-Gift Card
$100 Woolworths e-Gift Card
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Woolworths e-Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of Woolworths e-Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Woolworths e-Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified with the Woolworths e-Gift Card. Refer to www.giftcards.woolworths.com.a... for Woolworths Supermarkets Gift Card terms and conditions.
Total Prize Pool:
Depending on the number of entrants, the total prize pool is expected to exceed $200,000.
How and when will the winner/s be informed:
Entrants will be instantly notified on-screen as to what prize they have provisionally won.
Within two days of submitting their entry, they will receive an email confirming whether their entry has been deemed valid, and if their entry has been deemed valid, a link to their Woolworths e-Gift Card.
If their entry is deemed invalid the entrant will receive an email notifying them that their entry is invalid, reasons why (such as, but not limited to, the purchase receipt provided being unclear) and, if applicable, next steps. The entrant will then have three days from the date of the email to provide the requested information to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to invalidate any entries if the entrant has failed to provide the further requested information.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
6. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
7. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
8. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
9. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
10. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
14. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
27. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/00486, NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43147 and SA Permit No. T20/422.