Terms & Conditions
Heineken 0.0 x Myy App July Instant Win + Chance to Win ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Heineken 0.0 x Myy App July Instant Win + Chance to Win
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 01/07/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 31/07/21 at 11:59 pm AEST, or once all prizes available are exhausted
Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding NSW) aged 18 years or over.
Any Major Prize winner who chooses any Major Prize experience (excluding the Jetski experience option) must have a current and valid driver’s licence issued in an Australian State or Territory.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase a Heineken 0.0 from any venue displaying advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues");
- download MYY App (either by scanning the MYY App QR code featured in any eligible ad relating to the “Heineken 0.0 July’” offer using a compatible smart phone device or directly from the App store or Google Play);
- fully complete the MYY App registration form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and postcode) and tick the box to agree to receive marketing information from the Promoter;
- tap on the “Heineken 0.0 Instant Win + Chance to Win” promotional tile; and
- present the ‘Digital Stamp’ screen to the staff member at the time of purchase to receive a stamp from bar staff to validate their Heineken 0.0 purchase.
Entrants will be notified immediately on screen upon completion of the above if they have won an instant win prize. Instant win prizes available to be won are listed below. All entries will also be entered into the Major Draw.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt of the qualifying transaction.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- maximum of one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per person per day; andeach entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $28,600
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: One (1) travel experience of the winner’s choice of the following options:
Option 1: V8 supercar experience for the winner and 3 friends on the Gold Coast which includes:
Option 2: Jet Ski experience for the winner and 3 friends to the Great Barrier Reef which includes:
Option 3: A plane experience for the winner and 3 friends in Tasmania which includes:
Option 4: An Italian supercar experience for the winner and 3 friends which includes:
Up to AUD$8,500.00, depending on exact date and point of departure
Instant Win Prize: The prize is a $20 digital Mastercard gift card.
155 (5 per day)
Major Prize Conditions:
- Each winner’s guests for the prize must be aged 18 years or over.
- All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with an accommodation partner.
- Travel is valid until 1 September 2022. Block out periods include all Australian School & Public Holidays along with all other special event periods. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Momentum Worldwide or their agents.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Momentum Worldwide or their agents and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is non refundable or transferable.
- In the event the winner is under the age of 18 years, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed.
- Winner is responsible for any additional taxes and/or resort fees associated with the chosen accommodation, unless otherwise stated. Any additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred.
- It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point.
- It is recommended that each prize winner and travel companions obtain valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
- The winner and his/her travel companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Exact method of awarding the spending money element of the prize e.g. gift card, EFT, cheque, etc will be determined by the Promoter.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
- The winners and their guests acknowledge that the experiences including for each prize option may be a dangerous activity, which may result in injury or death, and participates at his/her own risk. The winners and their guests (a) may be required to attend, undergo and pass any appropriate training, briefings, safety demonstrations, required medical tests and other requirements (including blood alcohol testing) of the Promoter and the prize supplier as determined by them in their absolute discretion; (b) must declare to the Promoter or the prize supplier any health-related issues that may affect his/her safe participation in an experience and obtain a written clearance from their doctor in this respect; (c) must not have any heart condition or history thereof, or other medical conditions that would make it dangerous to participate in the prize; (d) must not be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol; (e) must comply with all directions of the Promoter, the prize supplier, the nominated driver (if applicable); and (f) must wear all safety and other equipment required. The Promoter and the prize supplier in their absolute discretion (where applicable) (a) will nominate a qualified driver; (b) reserve the right to refuse to allow the winner to take part in any or all aspects a prize if they reasonably believe the winner or their guest poses a safety risk or for any other reason; (c) may cancel an experience if the conditions are deemed dangerous. If an experience is varied for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter it may not be rescheduled and in which case, no compensation will be offered.
Minor Prize Conditions:
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Instant winners will be notified on screen upon entry form submission. The Major Draw winners will be notified via email within 14 days of the draw.
The Major Prize winners will be published at www.myyapp.com.au/HKN00Julywinners by 10/08/21.
A second chance draw will be held for unclaimed Major Prizes. The draw will be held at Pink Zebra Technology Science Pty Ltd - Level 1, 11 Junction Lane Sydney NSW 2000 on 07/09/21 at 12:00 pm. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw. The winners of the re-draw will be published at www.myyapp.com.au/HKN00Julywinners by 17/09/21.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Major Draw:
- The draw will take place at Pink Zebra Technology Science Pty Ltd - Level 1, 11 Junction Lane Sydney NSW 2000 at 12:01pm pm AEDT on 01/08/21 using computerised random selection.
- The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win a Major Prize.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- Instant Win;
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are valued at more than $100 will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their guest for the prize (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner’s guest for a prize is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the guest will be required to sign the legal release on the guest’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/00932.2 and SA Permit No. T21/854.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.