Terms & Conditions
Hundy Per Summer Esky Drop ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Further Prize Details:
- Winner notification:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Hundy Per Summer Esky Drop
Boost Juice Pty Ltd ABN 11 092 165 681, Level 8, M-City Building and Business District, 2107/2125 Dandenong Rd, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia. Ph: (03) 9508 4400
Start date: 07/12/22 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 11/12/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
The Promotion will run at a designated time in each State/Territory (based on when the promotional codeword and Boost Juice pop-up site location is released, see below for further details) on the following dates:
WA: 7th December
SA: 8th December
QLD: 9th December
NSW: 10th December
VIC: 11th December
Entry is only open to NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WA residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
Each day of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will release clues to a location and a codeword via its social media channels (https://www.facebook.com/boostjuice and https://www.instagram.com/boost_juice/?hl=en) and via select campaign influencers’ social media channels. There will be one (1) codeword released per State/Territory (and two (2) locations released per State/Territory).
Once the codeword is released, the first ten (10) entrants to locate the corresponding Boost Juice pop-up site and provide the correct codeword to promotional staff will win a prize (as outlined below). Prizes will be distributed between the two (2) designated Boost Juice pop-up sites in each State/Territory at random (with ten (10) prizes awarded per site).
At each Boost Juice pop-up site, there will be ten (10) Eskys set up – one Esky will contain the Major Prize and the remaining nine (9) Esky’s will contain a Minor Prize (as set out below). The ten (10) winners at each Site will be given the opportunity to select an Esky for the chance to see whether they have won the Major Prize or a Minor Prize (which will only be revealed upon the winner opening the chosen Esky).
Any individual exhibiting unsafe or anti-social behavior while participating in this Promotion will be disqualified and will not be eligible to win a prize.
Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted.
Total Prize Pool:
AUD $19,238.60 (per State/Territory)
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The Major Prize: There is one (1) Major Prize to be won in each State/Territory which will contain the following:
5 (1 per State/Territory)
The Minor Prizes: There are nineteen (19) minor prizes to be won in each State/Territory which will contain the following:
95 (19 per State/Territory
Further Prize Details:
- The major prize winners will be required to provide the details of an Australian bank account in their name to the Promoter in order for the prize to be awarded.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Boost Juice voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- The prizes must be taken from the Boost Juice pop-up site at the time of winning.
The winners will be published at https://www.facebook.com/boostjuice
and https://www.instagram.com/boost_juice/?hl=en on the day of each event.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- By the end of the Promotional Period, all prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed and all existing claims, unless due to fraud or ineligibility, for prizes and entitlements will be met notwithstanding that the advertised prize pool has been exceeded and printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing payment of prizes. Winners of an instant win prize are determined by chance.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/55 and SA Permit No. T22/1921.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus’ terms and conditions generator can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners.