Terms & Conditions
IBA Hahn On Pack ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
IBA Hahn On Pack
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 20/06/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 31/08/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any specially marked carton of Hahn Super Dry or Hahn Super Dry 3.5 (“Participating Product”) in one (1) transaction, to share, from any IBA store within Australia displaying advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues"); and
- find the unique code located inside the specially-marked carton of Hahn Super Dry or Hahn Super Dry 3.5 and visit hahnjeeppromo.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, full address and state/territory of residence), the unique code from inside the carton purchased, upload a photo of the receipt for the eligible purchase and (optional) select the tick box to consent to receipt of marketing from the Promoter.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying transaction.
All valid entries received will be eligible for a 1 in 5 chance to win an Instant Win Prize and will be automatically placed in the Major Prize Draw.
Upon submitting their online entry form, entrants will be advised on screen and with an eDM if they are an Instant Winner. Instant Winners will also be sent an SMS with instructions on how to download and access their $10 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid MastercardÒ. They will also be notified that they have been entered into the Major Prize Draw.
Non-winners will receive a confirmation email confirming that they have not won an instant prize but have been entered in the Major Prize Draw.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- maximum of one (1) entry permitted per Participating Product purchased;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per person per day;
- limit of five (5) entries permitted per person;
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above;
- only one (1) unique code per entry is permitted;
- the same unique code cannot be used more than once; and
- unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of five (5) instant win prizes.
Total Prize Pool:
up to AUD $177,900
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize is a new Jeep Compass Limited 2022 with automatic transmission, including 12-months registration, 12-months compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary from State by State).
Up to AUD$46,500
Draw: computerised random selection - 02/09/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Instant Win Prizes: The prize is a $10 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid MastercardÒ.
Major Prize Conditions:
- Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The colour of the vehicle is Galaxy Blue.
- The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Jeep dealership.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
Instant Win Prize Conditions:
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard must be activated within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after activation. At expiry of the Vault Pays-enabled Mastercard any unused balance will be forfeited. We will not give you notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in your digital wallet. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte.Ltd. See www.vaultps.com.au/terms for terms and conditions. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Instant winners will be notified on screen upon entry form submission.
The draw winner will be contacted by email and phone within seven (7) days of the draw. The draw winner will be published at hahnjeeppromo.com.au by 09/09/22.
Prizes must be claimed by 03/11/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed major prize, the prize will be redrawn on 04/11/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Pilgrim Communications, 51A/23 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at hahnjeeppromo.com.au by 11/11/22.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at hahnjeeppromo.com.au.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Major Prize Draw:
- The draw will take place at Pilgrim Communications, 51A/23 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia at 12:00 pm AEST on 02/09/22 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the Major Prize.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- Instant Win:
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
- The probability of winning an instant win prize is 1 out of 5.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/.... Please refer to the GL4001 'Liquor promotion guidelines' and GL4003 'Intoxication guidelines' at https://www.liquorandgaming.ns....
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/00147, NSW Authority No. TP/00023 and SA Permit No. T22/69.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus’ terms and conditions generator can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners.