Terms & Conditions
In It Together 2023 - Bunnings ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
- The offer is the opportunity to partake in a donation offer to be run by PPG – the ‘In It Together – Bunnings’ Promotion.
- The promoter is PPG Industries Australia Pty Ltd ABN 82 055 500 939, 14 McNaughton Road, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia. Ph: 13 24 24 (“PPG”).
- The offer is open to Bunnings Head Office, and applies to all its Bunnings stores in Australia.
- The offer commences 20/03/23 at 09:00 am AEDT and ends 30/04/23 at 11:59 pm AEST (“Offer Period”).
- If Bunnings Head office purchases from PPG (via PPG Customer Service or online ordering system) the Agreed Quantity* of Taubmans Endure, Taubmans All Weather, Taubmans Easycoat, Taubmans 3 in 1, Taubmans Ceiling and Taubmans Sunproof – all in 4L size, for every Bunnings store within Australia during the Offer Period (“Eligible Order”), PPG will donate:
- AUD$5 to GIVIT Listed Ltd ABN 21 137 408 201 - Goods for Good Causes (GIVIT) for each can of Taubmans Endure, Taubmans 3 in 1, Taubmans Ceiling and Taubmans All Weather purchased in the Eligible Order; and
- AUD$2.50 to GIVIT for each can of Taubmans Easycoat and Taubmans Sunproof purchased in the Eligible Order,
- up to a maximum total donation cap of AUD$180,000 to GIVIT.
- *The Agreed Quantity is the specified quantity agreed in writing by both PPG and Bunnings.
- Purchases above must be completed during the Offer Period, and is deemed to be when the order for the above purchases are received by PPG and invoices issued to Bunnings Head Office for the purchases. The orders apply to all Bunning stores within Australia as at the Promotion start date.
- If Bunnings agrees to partake in this offer by completing the above required purchase, it also agrees for PPG to promote the donation offer via marketing material including point of sale across all Australian Bunnings stores.
- If any orders for this Promotion are subsequently cancelled by Bunnings Head Office or not paid by the required date outlined on the invoice, the donation to GIVIT will not be completed.
- Funds collected will be given to GIVIT and distributed as agreed in PPG’s Charitable Donation Pledge Agreement and MoU with GIVIT.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of PPG, PPG may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or not fulfil any donation to GIVIT.
- In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of PPG is final and binding.
- PPG and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Failure by PPG to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.