Terms & Conditions
In It Together - Independents ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Buy-In Period:
- Eligible businesses:
- How to Participate:
- Offer Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
In It Together - Independents
PPG Industries Australia Pty Ltd ABN 82 055 500 939, 14 McNaughton Road, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia. Ph: 13 24 24
Start date: 17/01/22 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 28/02/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
This offer is available to independent stores within Australia which are a PPG customer and have been approached by a PPG representative to participate in the offer.
How to Participate:
To participate in this offer, an eligible business must, during the Buy In Period:
- purchase a minimum ½ pallet (72 cans) each of Taubmans Endure, Taubmans All Weather, Taubmans 3 in 1 Prep, Taubmans Easycoat and Taubmans Sunproof – all must be 4L size, in a single order; and
- the order for the above purchase must be completed on the specific order form for this Promotion via their PPG sales representative or via the PPG customer service team at the PPG head office (“Eligible Order”).
Purchase above must be completed during the Buy In Period, and is deemed to be when the order for the above purchases are received by PPG and invoices issued to the business for the purchase.
If an eligible business agrees to partake in this offer by completing the above required purchase, it also agrees for PPG to promote the donation offer via marketing material including point of sale at their store.
Funds collected will be given to GIVIT and distributed as agreed in PPG’s Charitable Donation Pledge Agreement and MoU with GIVIT.
If any orders for this Promotion are subsequently cancelled or not paid by the required date outlined on the invoice, the donation to GIVIT will not be completed for that respective order.
For every eligible business who completes an Eligible Order, the Promoter will donate:
- AUD$5 for each 4L can of Taubmans Endure, Taubmans All Weather and Taubmans 3 in 1 Prep purchased within an Eligible Order; and
- AUD$2.50 for each 4L can of Taubmans Easycoat and Taubmans Sunproof purchased within an Eligible Order,
Up to a maximum cap of AUD$180,000 in donations across all Eligible Orders by eligible businesses during the Buy In Period.
The donation will be made to GIVIT Listed Ltd ABN 21 137 408 201 - Goods for Good Causes (GIVIT).
- All eligible businesses agree and acknowledge that they have read these Terms and Conditions (including Schedule) and that by participating in this donation offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (including Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Buy In Period"). If there is any dispute as to the exact time an order is completed to qualify for this offer, the Promoter’s decision will be final. Orders must be completed during the Buy In Period to be deemed eligible for the donation offer.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of PPG, PPG may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or not fulfil any donation to GIVIT.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims for this donation offer.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, cancelled or refunded orders will not be eligible for the donation offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- By participating in this donation offer, all eligible businesses (including employees and managers), agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.