Terms & Conditions
In Store Summer Acquisition Promotion (Customer Facing) ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
In Store Summer Acquisition Promotion (Customer Facing)
Endeavour Group Limited t/a BWS - Beer Wine Spirits ABN 77 159 767 843, 26 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia. Ph: 1300721920
Start date: 06/12/22 at 12:00 am AEDT
End date: 29/12/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Claims are open to Australian (excluding NT) residents who are 18 years and over and who do not have an existing registered account with BWS.
How to Claim:
To claim the discount offer, an eligible claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit any BWS store within Australia (excluding NT);
- scan the QR code provided by a participating BWS employee in store to visit the promotional website and fully complete and submit the claim form with their personal details as requested, agree to the offer and opt-in to the Promoter’s database; and
- (optional) download the BWS App.
Upon completion of the above steps, individuals will receive an on-screen message offering them a $10 BWS discount voucher, subject to a minimum spend of $30 (once any discount offer(s) have been applied). The discount voucher must be used within five (5) minutes of activation and is only valid for use during the Promotional Period. The discount voucher is subject to any other terms and conditions provided at the time of redemption.
For the sake of clarity, this offer will only be available if there are participating employees in store at the time a claimant visits (i.e. BWS employees with the promotional QR code).
Limit one (1) claim per person.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that participation in this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If any claimant chooses not to take the offer (or is unable to), or does not take or claim an offer by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the offer and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the offer.
- No part of the offer is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other offer or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- No fee is charged by the Promoter to take part in the Promotion. There is no additional cost to take part in the Promotion other than any cost paid by the claimant to access the website or social media platform of claim via their Internet service provider
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a claimant to take part in any or all aspects of an offer, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a claimant is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the offer.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify an offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant’s details (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, they will forfeit the offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render any claim submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming an offer, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any offer (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the offer or acceptance of the offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Promotion WizardLooking at running your own trade promotion in NSW or other Australian states? Plexus has all the information, tools and strategies you need to run a successful competition.