Terms & Conditions
Jameson Footy End of Season Trip 2022 ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Jameson Footy End of Season Trip 2022
Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd ABN 75 007 870 046, 167 Fullarton Rd, Dulwich, SA 5065, Australia. Ph: 1300 363 153
Start date: 29/08/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 09/10/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- spend $20 or more on any Jameson products from any store in Australia displaying advertising for this Promotion (including their respective online store) ("Participating Venues"); and
- visit winning-drinks.com/Jamesonfootyseason, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number, mobile number, full address and state/territory of residence) and upload a scanned copy or photo of the receipt for the qualifying transaction.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying transaction.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per person each day; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $36,000.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a trip to Bali for the winner and three (3) friends aged 18 years or over which includes:
Up to AUD$13,000.00, depending on exact date and point of departure
Draw: computerised random selection - 24/10/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT
- The winner must travel with guest also aged 18 years or over (“Travelling Companion/s”).
- Travel must be completed within 12 months of notification of winner (but no later than 31/10/23). No extension or variation of the Prize dates will be permitted. All components of the Prize must be taken together. All components of the Prize must be taken together. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods.
- The winner and their Travelling Companions must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. have received two (2) doses of a government approved COVID-19 vaccine in Australia).
- Where applicable, the Promoter reserves the right to request that the prize winner or any of their Travelling Companions obtain certification from a medical professional that they are in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. If the prize winner or any of their Travelling Companions is unable to provide such certification, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the prize winner or any of their Travelling Companions to take part in any or all aspects of the prize.
- Acceptance of the prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of the accommodation/event/transport/services providers as if those terms and conditions formed part of these terms and conditions, and, in particular vaccination, health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. No compensation will be payable if the winner or his or her Travelling Companions are unable to use any element of the relevant prize as stated for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or ejection from the locations or participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons. Any part of the prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited.
- The winner and his or her Travelling Companions may not accrue frequent flyer points. Use of the travel component and any passes or vouchers issued as part of a Prize may be subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use of the suppliers of components of a Prize. The travel component cannot be used in conjunction with travel discounts or special offers. Travel and accommodation will be arranged and booked on the winner’s behalf by the Promoter or an agent of the Promoter’s choosing. Once booked, changes to travel times or arrangements will be at the expense of the winner and the winner’s Travelling Companions. Any transportation to/from the airport in the winner’s nearest capital city is the responsibility the winner.
- All additional costs not expressly stated but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize is the responsibility of the winner and his or her Travelling Companions. Such additional costs include, but are not limited to, meals, beverages, room service, telephone calls, laundry services, spending money, transport to and from airport departure point, other transfers, taxes including arrival and departure taxes (if applicable), insurance, travel insurance, passports and visas (if applicable) and COVID testing requirements. The winner and his or her Travelling Companions may be required to present a credit card and/or identification at time of accommodation check-in.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her Travelling Companion/s must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- The winner must confirm his or her eligibility to be awarded the Prize within a month of being successfully notified by the Promoter, otherwise that winner’s entry will be deemed invalid.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- The winner and his/her Travel Companions are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- The Travelling Companion/s must travel with the winner on the same itinerary (including, but not limited to, flights and transfers). The costs of any alternative or additional travel will not be borne by the Promoter and any elements of the Prize not used will be forfeited and not substituted.
- The winner and their Travelling Companions are responsible for meeting all travel, visa and health requirements for travel whether as part of terms and conditions of the prize or otherwise. It is the winner’s and Travelling Companions’ responsibility to check with all government travel advisory and immigration authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their Travelling Companions.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of winner to check government travel advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to take out travel insurance to cover themselves and their Travelling Companions for the duration of their travel, including any insurance to cover COVID-related events or expenses. Other than as expressly included in the prize by way of capped contribution to insurance premiums and/or COVID expenses not otherwise covered by insurance, the Promoter is not liable for and will make no further contribution to any expenses or claims arising out of the prize whether insurable or otherwise.
- If the prize cannot be provided as intended due to any COVID 19 related restrictions or guidelines, the Promoter reserves the right to extend the permitted travel period or award an alternative prize in lieu (in its absolute discretion).
The winners will be contacted by email and phone within seven (7) days of the draw. The winners will be published at winning-drinks.com/Jamesonfootyseason by 31/10/22.
Prizes must be claimed by 09/01/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 10/01/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd, Unit 40, 1-5 Thew Parade, CROMER NSW 2099, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at winning-drinks.com/Jamesonfootyseason 20/01/23.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.winning-drinks.com/Jamesonfootyseason.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd, Unit 40, 1-5 Thew Parade, CROMER NSW 2099, Australia at 12:00 pm AEDT on 24/10/22 using computerised random selection.
- The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as a Participating Venue; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/01052, NSW Authority No. TP/00049 and SA Permit No. T22/829.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.