Terms & Conditions
Jimmy Brings Buffalo Trace Spend & Win ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- • Promotion:
- • Promoter:
- • Promotional Period:
- • Eligible entrants:
- • How to Enter:
- • Entries permitted:
- • Total Prize Pool:
- • Draw:
- • Prize Details:
- • Winner notification:
- • Unclaimed Prizes:
- General Terms:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Jimmy Brings Buffalo Trace Spend & Win
JIMMY BRINGS AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED ABN 54 606 103 557, Level 1, 26 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia. Ph: 1800 546 697
• Promotional Period:
Start date: 03/11/22 at 11:00 am AEDT; End date: 30/11/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
• Eligible entrants:
Entry is only open to Australian (excluding NT) residents who are 18 years and over.
• How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, purchase a Buffalo Trace Bourbon 700mL via the Jimmy Brings app. Entry is automatic on purchase. The proof of purchase required is the digital receipt for the eligible purchase.
• Entries permitted:
Entrants may enter multiple times provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above. Limit one (1) entry permitted per eligible product purchased. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
• Total Prize Pool:
- The draw will take place at JIMMY BRINGS AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED, Level 1, 26 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia at 12:00 pm AEDT on 02/12/22 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize specified in the Prize Details section below.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
• Prize Details:
- The prize is a 13-Year-Old Family Reserve Rye Bourbon 750mL. There is one (1) prize to be won.
- The prize is valued at AUD$1,199.00.
• Winner notification:
The winner will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within seven (7) days of the draw, includes in writing. The winner will be published at jimmybrings.com.au by 09/12/22.
• Unclaimed Prizes:
Prize must be claimed by 03/02/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 06/02/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT at JIMMY BRINGS AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED, Level 1, 26 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within seven (7) days of the redraw, includes in writing. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at jimmybrings.com.au by 13/02/23.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
- If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/.... Please refer to the GL4001 'Liquor promotion guidelines' and GL4003 'Intoxication guidelines' at https://www.liquorandgaming.ns....
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- Tickets or rights for alcohol prizes will not be distributed by or to any person under 18, nor can a person under 18 dispense or collect an alcohol prize. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws or codes including those relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.