Terms & Conditions
Lancôme Advanced Genifique Game - Chatswood Pop-Up ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Gift Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Lancôme Advanced Genifique Game - Chatswood Pop-Up
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 21/06/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 04/07/21 at close of business or once all gifts available are exhausted
Claims are only open to Australian residents. Claimants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to claim.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must visit the Lancôme pop-up store at Westfield Chatswood and play the Advanced Genifique online game (accessible via the Lancôme Australia website and social media pages) during the Promotional Period.
To accrue points within the Advanced Genifique online game the contestant must use the Advanced Genifique bottle at the bottom of the screen (click and move) to catch the serum drops that fall from the applicator at the top of the screen within the timeframe allotted for game play. 1 silver droplet = 1 point; 1 blue droplet = 7 points. The gift awarded is dependent on the number of points received in the game play, as indicated below.
Limit one (1) claim permitted per person.
The gift awarded to a claimant is dependent on the score achieved during the Advanced Genifique online game, as indicated below:
- Tier 1 (Score <150 points) will receive a sample of Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 1ml ($3.60)
- Tier 2 (Score 151-199) will receive a sample of the Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 5ml ($18.30)
- Tier 3 (score >200 points) will receive a sample of the Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 7ml ($25.65).
The claimant must present their score to the Lancôme Beauty Advisor at Westfield Chatswood Pop-Up store to claim their gift by close of business on 04/07/21.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- If a gift is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the gift may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian.
- The value of the gift is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gift (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gift after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.