Terms & Conditions
Lancôme Virtual Flagship Game ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How To Claim
- Claims permitted:
- How to claim a Gift:
- Gift Description
- Claimant notification:
- Further Terms:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Lancôme Virtual Flagship Game
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 11/02/21 at 9:00 am AEDT
End date: 28/02/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT, or once all gifts available are exhausted
Claims are only open to Australian residents. Claimants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to claim.
How To Claim
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Visit [INSERT URL OF ADVANCED GENIFIQUE VIRTUAL FLAGSHIP] and follow the prompts to the promotional website; and
b) play the Advanced Génifique game and provide the requested details.
Limit one (1) gift permitted per person (and per email address).
How to claim a Gift:
To claim the gift, the claimant must visit lancome.com.au and spend $50 or more in one transaction and upon checkout, enter the unique code generated by playing the Advanced Génifique game (during the Promotional Period).
Claimants will qualify for a gift based on the number of points scored in the Advanced Génifique game. Claimants who obtain a score of 0 – 150 points will qualify for a Tier 1 Gift, claimants who obtain a score of 151 – 199 points will qualify for a Tier 2 Gift, claimants who obtain a score of 200 – 213 points will qualify for a Tier 3 Gift and claimants who obtain a perfect score of 214 will qualify for a Tier 4 Gift.
Value (per gift)
Tier 1 Gift: 1ml Advanced Génifique Serum sample.
Tier 2 Gift: 1ml Advanced Génifique Serum sample, 1ml Teint Idole Ultra Wear sample and 30ml Bi-Facil sample.
Tier 3 Gift: 1ml Advanced Génifique Serum sample , 1ml Teint Idole Ultra Wear sample, 30ml Bi-Facil sample, 1ml Renergie Eye Cream sample and 1ml Absolue Rose Essence sample.
Tier 4 Gift: 7ml Advanced Génifique Serum sample and 5ml Advanced Genifique Light Pearl sample.
Claimants will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within seven (7) business days of playing the Advanced Génifique game.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- If a gift is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the gift may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian.
- The value of the gift is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gift (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gift after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- The gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.