Terms & Conditions
LBR Chance to earn 20K bonus Qantas Points ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to earn the Offer:
- Sign ups permitted:
- Total Offer Pool:
- Offer Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
LBR Chance to win 20K Qantas Points
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 13/04/23 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 31/05/23 at 11:59 pm AEST or once offer allocation is exhausted
Claims are only open to Australian businesses that are customers of the Promoter. Only an authorised representative of a business may apply on the business’ behalf.
How to earn the Offer:
To be eligible for the bonus Qantas Points offer, the claimant must complete the following steps:
- during the Promotional Period visit https://my.lionco.com/business-rewards and fully complete and submit the online registration form to be part of 'Lion Business Rewards' program. This form also requires the customer to sign up to direct debit and Qantas Business Rewards (if they are not an existing Qantas Business rewards member); and
- make at least one purchase from Lion within the first 6 months of signing up to be eligible for the bonus.
Only the first fifty (50) valid sign ups received will be eligible for the bonus Qantas Points offer outlined below. Bonus Qantas Points will be credited based on the time of submission of the 'Lion Business Rewards' program online registration form. Bonus Qantas Points will be credited to the Qantas Business Rewards member’s account up to one month post the conclusion of the 6-month period referred to in point b) above. If an eligible claimant fails to make a purchase within the first 6 months of sign up, the offer will be deemed unclaimed and will not be awarded to another person.
Sign ups permitted:
Only one (1) valid sign up per business will be accepted.
Total Offer Pool:
maximum notional value of AUD $20,000.00 (50 x 20,000 Qantas Points)
Number of offers
Value (per offer)
The offer is 20,000 Qantas points.
The maximum notional value of the offer is AUD$400.00
First 50 customers to sign up to Lion Business Rewards
The offer will be credited to the winning business’ Qantas Business Rewards account.
The offer is awarded and must be redeemed in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Business Rewards program available at https://www.qantas.com/au/en/b....
T&C's for the Lion Business Rewards program found here
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Offer (and Schedule) and that signing up to Lion Business Rewards and direct debit during the Promotional Period is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Offer(and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Offer have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Offers are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible businesses will receive the offer, unless the allocation is exhausted.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible for the offer. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The value of the offer is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of Qantas Points (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the offer after that date.
- No part of the offer is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If the offer is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party offer supplier and the provision of the offer is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the offer at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Offer, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the offer, any delay or failure relating to the offer itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Offer or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Offer restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify an offer, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of sign ups and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their sign ups, the claimant will forfeit the offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible sign ups, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim an offer. Sign ups containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim an offer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify sign ups in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Offer. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming the offer, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any offer (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the offer or acceptance of the offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/00023.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.