Terms & Conditions
Lion Dairy Shake to Win ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Description
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
LD&D Australia Pty Ltd ABN 68 083 019 390, 737 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3008, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 12/10/20 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 06/12/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 16 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any Dare Iced Coffee (including Dare Cold Pressed) 750ml or less, Farmers Union Iced Coffee 750ml or less, Feel Good 600ml or less, Dairy Farmers Classic 750ml or less, Dairy Farmers A2 Goodness 300ml, Big M 750ml or less, Masters 750ml or less, Daily Juice 500ml, Mildura 500ml, Mildura Quencher 500ml, The Juice Brothers 500ml or less, or Vitasoy Whole 330ml (“Participating Products”) from any store within Australia which sells the Participating Products ("Participating Venues");
- visit shaketowin.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details as requested, and the last four digits of the barcode number from the Participating Product purchased; and then
- play the online game by gently shaking their smart phone or using their mouse on their computer to shake the bottle (as applicable) and watch the liquid fill the screen, to reveal if they have won an instant prize.
All entrants will also be entered into the Daily Draw (defined below) for the chance to win a Daily Draw prize.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt and barcode for the qualifying purchase.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- limit of one (1) entry and entry submission permitted per Participating Product purchased in accordance with the instructions above;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per person each day; and
- each entrant is eligible to win a maximum of five (5) instant win prizes and maximum of one (1) Daily Draw Prize (excludes SA residents, who are eligible to win more than five (5) instant win prizes and one (1) Daily Draw Prize).
By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $1,056,075.00
*The winner must download the Vault app on their mobile phone and follow the prompts in order to access the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard. Winner must have a smart phone device in order to receive the prize.
The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard will be sent via SMS to the mobile number submitted during entry, with a link to access the prize (i.e. Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard). This will be done within 48 hours of a winner being notified. As per terms below on receiving the SMS they then have 2 months to activate the card. The Promoter takes no responsibility for a winner’s failure to receive the prize where the winner provides an incorrect mobile phone number in their entry form.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. Any unused balance of the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard will be forfeited. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. See www.vaultps.com.au/terms
for terms and conditions. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard must be activated within 2 months of issue and funds expire 12 months after activation.
Instant prize winners will be notified on screen upon entry form submission.
Daily Draw winners will be contacted by email within two (2) business days of the relevant Daily Draw.
Daily Draw prize winners will be published at www.shaketowin.com.au on the Friday following the relevant Daily Draw, between 16/10/20 – 11/12/20.
Prizes must be claimed by 08/03/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed Daily Draw prize, the Daily Draw prize will be redrawn on 09/03/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Greeneagle Distribution & Fulfilment, Unit 5, 9 Fitzpatrick Street, Revesby NSW 2212, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the redraw and published at www.shaketowin.com.au on 16/03/21.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Daily Draws:
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of 56 draws (“Daily Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open and close each day based on Sydney local time. Each Daily Draw will be conducted by computerised random selection and will take place at Greeneagle Distribution & Fulfilment, Unit 5, 9 Fitzpatrick Street, Revesby NSW 2212, Australia at 02:30 pm AEDT on the business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 13/10/20 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 07/12/20. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in NSW. Non-winning entries in each Daily Draws will not be entered into any subsequent Daily Draws.
- The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
- The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Draw will be the winners of Prize 1 specified in the Schedule above.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- Instant Win:
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
- The Promoter acts as agent for and on behalf of LD&D Milk Pty Limited, LD&D Foods Pty Limited, Berri Pty Limited, Butterfields Specialty Foods Pty Ltd, Dairy Farmers Pty Limited, Dairy Vale Foods Pty Ltd and QUD Pty Ltd in accordance with the agency arrangements detailed more specifically by calling the Promoter's consumer enquiry centre. You expressly acknowledge the appointment of the Promoter by the companies listed above as agent of those companies. All acts by the Promoter in connection with this agreement are acts taken on behalf of the companies listed above as agent of those companies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/00769, NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43955 and SA Permit No. T20/667.