Terms & Conditions
Lion Dairy Win $1000 for you plus $1,000 to do some good ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Description:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
BDD Australia Pty Limited ABN 68 083 019 390, 737 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3008, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 19/04/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 13/06/21 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any Dairy Farmers or Pura product from any store where Dairy Farmers and Pura products are ranged in Australia ("Participating Stores");
- visit www.herestogoodproject.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details as requested and the last four digits of the barcode from the Dairy Farmers or Pura product purchased; and
- select a charity from the list of charities on the Promotion entry page. If you win a $1000 prize the charity you have chosen when you enter also wins $1,000.
Proof of Purchase:
The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying purchase.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry per Dairy Farmers or Pura product purchased; and
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry requirements above.
Total Prize Pool:
AUD $56,000 (for entrants)
AUD $56,000 (for nominated charities)
Total combined prize pool: AUD $112,000
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The consumer prize is $1,000 paid by direct deposit to the winner's nominated bank account. The winner must provide details of an Australian bank account in their name to the Promoter in order for the prize to be awarded.
56 (1 per daily draw)
Daily Draw: electronic draw - from 20/04/21 to 14/06/21 at 02:30 pm AEST.
The charity prize is $1,000 per charity.
56 (1 per daily draw)
Charity winners dependent on consumer winner prize draws.
The winners will be contacted by email and phone within fourteen (14) business days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.herestogoodproject.com.au within seven (7) days of the daily draw, with the last publication occurring by 21/06/21.
Prizes must be claimed by 14/07/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 15/07/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Greeneagle Distribution and Fulfillment, 5/9 Fitzpatrick St, Revesby NSW 2212, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within fourteen (14) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.herestogoodproject.com.au by 20/07/21.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found this information will be published at www.herestogoodproject.com.au.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. All charities involved in this Promotion also agree to these Conditions of Entry, where applicable.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Participating Stores, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Daily Draws:
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of 56 draws (“Daily Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open and close each day based on VIC local time. Each Daily Draw will take place at Greeneagle Distribution and Fulfillment, 5/9 Fitzpatrick St, Revesby NSW 2212, Australia at 2.30pm AEST on the business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 20/04/21 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 14/06/21. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in VIC. Non-winning entries in each Daily Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s).
- The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Draw will be the winner of the consumer prize specified in the Schedule above. The charity nominated by the winning entrant will also win the charity prize.
- The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as a Participating Store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- In a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority Number: TP/00016, ACT Permit Number: TP20/01385, SA Permit Number: T20/1249.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.