Terms & Conditions
Little Creatures Venue Incentive Competition QLD ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible venues:
- How to Enter:
- Winner Determination:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Little Creatures Venue Incentive Competition QLD
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 01/12/21 at 12:00 pm AEST
End date: 31/01/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to QLD venues which are customers of the Promoter.
Venues must be within the Promoter’s trading terms throughout the Promotional Period in order to be eligible to claim any prize.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, an authorised representative (aged 18 years or over) of an eligible venue, must order Little Creatures Pacific Ale kegs and sell this ale during the Promotional Period.
There will be one (1) winning venue per ‘Customer Group’ (seven (7) Customer Groups total). The Promoter will determine each ‘Customer Group’.
The one (1) venue from each Customer Group which purchases the highest number of kegs of Little Creatures Pacific Ale during the Promotional Period (determined from the amount of kegs invoiced and delivered during the Promotional Period) compared to the other venues within the same Customer Group will win the prize listed below.
If two (2) or more venues are tied with highest purchases (based on the above criteria) from a Customer Group, the Promoter will instead rely on sales data from 01/11/21 12:00pm AEST to 31/01/22 at 11:59pm AEST to determine the ultimate winner of the Customer Group. If a tie still exists, sales data for another month prior will be added into the consideration to determine the winner and this process will continue until a set winner is determined.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize includes lunch, a brewery tour, tasting paddles, and bar tab to a total maximum value of AUD$1000 at a Little Creatures venue redeemable from 01/02/22 to 31/07/22, subject to booking availability. There is no specific cap on the number of employees from the winning venue that can attend but total spent on lunch, brewery tour, tasting paddles and bar tab across all attendees cannot exceed AUD$1,000.
If the winning venue is unwilling or unable to take the prize during the period outlined above, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize. Any unused value of the prize will be forfeited (e.g. if total value of lunch is only $500, $500 remainder will be forfeited by the winning venue).
7 (1 winning venue per ‘Customer Group’)
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within seven (7) business days of the judging.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the venue with the next highest in Little Creatures Pacific Ale sales (in accordance with the same method specified above) during the Promotional Period from the same Customer Group, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period").
- Valid and eligible sales considered to determine winner/s must be during the Promotional Period.
- The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winning venue.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of sales and entrant's details. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Any employee/manager/owner of a participating venue will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.