Terms & Conditions
Live Better December employee challenge ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Live Better December employee challenge
Live Better Management Pty Ltd ABN 93 003 457 289, Level 4, 720 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3008, Australia. Ph: 13 23 31
Start date: 07/12/20 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 03/01/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and are an eligible Medibank Group employee (includes Medibank, ahm and Medibank Health Solutions employees) who are currently employed with Medibank on a part time, full time or on a fixed term contract.
Winners must continue to be an eligible Medibank employee at the time of the draw to be eligible to claim a prize.
Winners may be contacted and asked if they would like to participate in PR opportunities, see clause 21 for details.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must have completed the following during the Promotional Period:
- download the Medibank Live Better Rewards app and link their Live Better account with the corporate PIN 1533; and
- participate in and complete (85% and over counts as complete) a Medibank Live Better 1-week challenge between 7 December 2020 and 3 January 2021. There will be 16 x 1-week challenges available throughout the Promotional Period.
The dates of the 1-week challenges are: 07/12/20-13/12/20, 14/12/20-20/12/20, 21/12/20-27/12/20, 28/12/20- 03/01/21. Any dates/times by which a weekly challenge must be completed will be indicated within the Medibank Live Better app.
Maximum sixteen (16) entries per person; one (1) entry awarded per Medibank Live Better 1-week challenge completed during the Promotional Period.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Winners will be contacted using the email address associated with their Live Better account within fourteen (14) days of the draw. Postal address for prize delivery will be confirmed at the time of winner notification. The winners will be published on the Medibank employee Intranet on 01/02/21.
Prizes must be claimed by 19/02/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 22/02/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. Winners will be contacted using the email address associated with their Live Better account within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. Postal address for prize delivery will be confirmed at the time of winner notification. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) on the Medibank employee Intranet on 08/03/21.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://medibank.sharepoint.com/sites/intranet/newsandmedia/Pages/Live-better-get-rewarded-Dec-2020.aspx.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEDT on 18/01/21 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the Major Prize. The next four (4) valid entries drawn will each win the Minor Prize.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.