Terms & Conditions
L’Oréal Professionnel French Gloss & Fly ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
L’Oréal Professionnel French Gloss & Fly
L’Oréal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 11/04/22 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 05/06/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over. Entrants must be either: (a) working as a hair stylist in a participating L’Oréal Professionnel salon (“Salon Stylist”); or (b) a customer of a participating L’Oréal Professionnel salon to be eligible to enter this Promotion (“Customer”) (both considered an ‘entrant’ for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions).
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrants (both Customer and Salon Stylist) must complete the steps below (as applicable) during the Promotional Period:
- provide a colour service (with a L’Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox in-salon service) to a Customer; and
- help the Customer to complete the entry form via the Customer’s entry card QR code (as outlined below).
- purchase and receive any colour service (with a L’Oréal Professionnel in-salon Metal Detox service) from any L’Oréal Professionnel salon in Australia displaying promotional material for this Promotion ("Participating Salon"). Entrants will receive an entry card featuring a QR code (and unique code) at the time of the service, while stocks last; and
- while in the Participating Venue, scan the QR code or follow the prompts provided to visit the Promotion entry page (http://pages.e.lorealprofessio...), follow the prompts to fully complete the entry form with all details as requested (including the details of their stylist) and input the unique code from the entry card received.
Both the Salon Stylist and the Customer will receive five (5) entries into the Major Prize Draw when the above steps are fully completed. The Customer will also receive one (1) entry into the Minor Prize Draw.
Bonus Entry: all entrants (both Customer and Salon Stylist) who select the tick box to consent to receipt of marketing from The Travel Corporation (and its associated organisations, as set out below) and L’Oréal Professionnel shall receive one (1) bonus entry into the Major Prize Draw for each database selected. Both the Customer and the Salon Stylist must agree to the receipt of this marketing material from the same organisation(s) (for The Travel Corporation and its associated organisations, as set out below and/or L’Oréal Professionnel, as applicable) in order for the bonus entries to be provided. For the sake of clarity, if only the entrant or only the stylist opts in to one of these databases (or the entrant and the stylist opt in to different databases), no bonus entries will be awarded.
Proof of purchase: The Customer must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the original entry card used to enter the Promotion.
Multiple entries permitted, however, each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Maximum of one (1) prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $125,944.00 (please see below for State/Territory prize breakdowns)
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize is a trip to Paris, France, which includes the following as part of Trafalgar’s Paris Explorer Tour:
4 (2 prizes for Salon Stylists & 2 prizes for Customers)
Up to AUD$13,366.00 depending on date and exact point of departure
Draw: computerised random selection - 09/06/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Minor Prize 1: The prize is one (1) year’s worth of hair colour services in-salon (with blow wave) (colour only + Metal Detox in-salon service, no treatments) from L’Oréal Professionnel. This equates to one (1) service to the value of up to $500 every three (3) months.
15 (Customers only - 3 prize per State/Territory Group: VIC, NSW/ACT, QLD, WA/NT, SA/TAS)
Up to AUD$2,000.00 (based on the recommended service price)
Draw: computerised random selection - 09/06/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Minor Prize 2: The prize is one (1) year’s worth of L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert retail-size haircare.
50 (Customers only - 10 prize per State/Territory Group: VIC, NSW/ACT, QLD, WA/NT, SA/TAS)
Up to AUD$849.60 (based on the RRP of the products included)
Draw: computerised random selection - 09/06/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
- Travel itinerary will be determined by Trafalgar in its absolute discretion and based on when the Paris Explorer Tour is operating. The prize must be taken between 01/07/22 and 30/06/23 (and when the Paris Explorer Tour is operating).
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Individuals under the age of five (5) are not permitted on the Paris Explorer Tour. All travelers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times who will be responsible for their welfare and supervision.
- The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- The winner and his/her travel companion/s are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- The prizes require the winner to contact Trafalgar in order to book their travel.
- The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any international or interstate travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
- If the prize cannot be provided as intended due to any COVID 19 related restrictions or guidelines, the Promoter (or the prize supplier) reserves the right to award an alternative travel prize in lieu or extend any travel periods. If international travel is not possible, the alternative prize provided may include travel within Australia.
Minor Prize 1:
- The winner must go to the salon that L’Oréal Professionnel has booked for them to have their colour service (+ Metal Detox in-salon service) and blow wave. The prize is redeemable from 01/07/22 to 30/06/23.
Minor Prize 2:
The prizes will be delivered by mail. The prize only includes shampoo, conditioner and masque (does not include leave-in treatments, oils, etc.).
The winners will be contacted by email and phone within seven (7) days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.lorealprofessionnel.com.au and on the AUS L’Oréal Professionnel Instagram page: @lorealpro_education_aus by 16/06/22.
The prizes must be claimed by 11/08/22 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 12/08/22 at 12:00 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.lorealprofessionnel.com.au and on the AUS L’Oréal Professionnel Instagram page: @lorealpro_education_aus on 19/08/22.
For the sake of clarity, in the event that only one prize is claimed (i.e., the hair stylist claims their prize but the corresponding customer does not or the customer claims their prize but the corresponding hair stylist does not), only the unclaimed prize will be redrawn and another hairstylist or customer (as applicable) will be determined.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion (including prize suppliers), the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEST on 09/06/22 using computerised random selection.
- The first two (2) valid entries drawn will be the winners of the Major Prize, as specified in the Schedule above (with one prize going to the Stylist and one prize going to their Customer).
- Entries in the Minor Prize Draw will be divided into the following State/Territory Groups: VIC, NSW/ACT, QLD, WA/NT, SA/TAS. The first three (3) valid entries drawn in each State/Territory Group will be the winners of Minor Prize 1 and the next ten (10) valid entries drawn in each State/Territory Group will be the winners of Minor Prize 2 (i.e. three (3) winners of Minor Prize 1 per State/Territory Group and ten (10) winners of Minor Prize 2 per State/Territory group). For the sake of clarity, only Customers (and not Stylists) will be entered into the Minor Prize Draw.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in the case that an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants (i.e. the Customer) must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may collect entrants' personal information (including through its contractors or agents) or disclose entrants' personal information to its contractors, agents and related companies (including prize suppliers) to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with, or developing its relationship with, entrants including to overseas locations such as New Zealand, the USA, Canada, Singapore and other countries in Asia and the EU. The information provided by entrants will also be collected by the prize supplier (Trafalgar) as well as the following related companies (if the entrant agrees to opt in to receive marketing material where prompted in the online entry form): The Travel Corporation, Contiki, Costsaver, Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold for future promotional and marketing purposes (collectively referred to as “the Travel Companies”). By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter's/the Travel Companies’ databases and the Promoter/the Travel Companies may use this information for future competition and marketing purposes regarding their products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging, where consent has been collected to do so. By entering this promotion, entrants consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter/the Travel Companies. The Promoter/the Travel Companies are bound by the Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address stated in the Promoter section of these conditions. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Travel Companies hold about them by contacting The Travel Corporation: [email protected].
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/00421.1, NSW Authority No. TP/15 and SA Permit No. T22/327.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.