Terms & Conditions
L'Oreal Win BIG This Winter with LRP! ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible stores:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Winner notification:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 18/05/20 at 12:00 am AEST
End date: 17/06/20 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to independent pharmacies in VIC and TAS which sell La Roche Posay products and are a direct customer of L'Oreal Australia.
For the sake of clarity, Priceline and Chemist Warehouse stores are not eligible for this Promotion.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, an eligible store must, obtain an increase in sales of La Roche-Posay products by their store of at least 10%, comparing La Roche-Posay sales achieved between 18thMay – 11.59pm AEST 17th June 2020 with the comparison period (19thApril – 17th May 2020). The number of draw entries awarded to the store will be dependent on the % growth as outlined below:
- 10-11% growth: 1 entry
- 12-15% growth: 2 entries
- 16-20% growth: 3 entries
- 21% or more growth: 4 entries
Independent pharmacies must provide their La Roche-Posay area sales manager with required sales data for the Promotional Period and Comparison Period to be eligible for this Promotion. Data must be provided to their sales manager by no later than 5pm AEST 26/06/20.
*Only an authorised representative of an eligible store (i.e. store manager or owner) who is the direct store contact for their La Roche-Posay sales representative may enter on behalf of the store. This authorised representative will be awarded a prize in the event of a win for that store and they may share the monetary prize will employees of the winning store.
Maximum of five (4) entries permitted per eligible store (between 1 and 4 entries for achieving at least 10% sales increase (as per How to Enter instructions above)).
Entries will be divided into two (2) groups based on the location of the pharmacy (either VIC or TAS). The State group draws will take place at L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia on 03/07/20 at 02:30 pm AEST using computerised random selection
The first seven (7) valid entries drawn from the VIC group will win the respective prize outlined below:
- 1st Drawn: $300 VISA Debit Card
- 2nd Drawn: $200 VISA Debit Card
- 3rd – 7th Drawn: $100 VISA Debit Card
The first two (2) valid entries drawn from the TAS group will win the respective prize outlined below:
- 1st Drawn: $300 VISA Debit Card
- 2nd Drawn: $200 VISA Debit Card
VISA Debit Cards will be distributed to the winning stores.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the VISA Debit Card are not included. Any unused balance of the VISA Debit Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the VISA Debit Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on VISA Debit Card.
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within two (2) business days of the draw.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The prize will either be awarded to the owner or the manager or the Promoter's store representative of the winning store (as determined by the Promoter).
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.