Terms & Conditions
Matildas Game - Nike Kids Reward ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How To Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Total Gift Pool:
- Gift Details:
- Winner notification:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Matildas Game - Nike Kids Reward
Nike Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 99 055 141 743, Level 3, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: 1300 656 453
Approximately 10:00 am AEDT – 10:00 pm AEDT (while gifts last)
Claims are only open to Australian and New Zealand residents who attend the Matildas game at Stadium Australia on 27/11/21. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to participate. Individuals over the age of 18 must be entering on behalf of a child who is also in attendance at the Matildas game.
How To Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- when prompted, send an SMS to 0417 450 632, containing a message of support to the Matildas (with their first name); and
- if they would like to be eligible to enter this Promotion and have a chance to claim a gift, send a further SMS with the word ‘YES’ and their name, aisle number, row number and seat number (in that order) in response to the Promoter’s return SMS.
Winners will receive a reply message from the Promoter and prizes will be delivered within approximately 10 – 15 minutes of notification.
SMS cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c.
Limit one (1) gift claim permitted per person.
Total Gift Pool:
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
The gift is a Kids Bag of Play, including the following items:
• 1 X NIKE SOCCER BALL
The gifts will be delivered in-person to the first fifty (50) valid claims received during the Matildas Game.
The winners will be contacted in person. If the winner is not in their seat at the time the gift is delivered, the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner. Gifts will be delivered any time from 2:45pm AEDT.
Winning (and non-winning) messages of support may also be shown on the large screen at the Matildas game.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- SMS claim cost will vary depending on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS claims are only open to individuals with a SMS compatible mobile phone and service. Claimants must have the account holder's and bill payer's permission prior to claiming. SMS claims via the Internet are ineligible. Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the claimant.
- If a gift is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the gift may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian.
- The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and/or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence and their seat number). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- All material submitted (including messages of support “Message”) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Claimants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any Message submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such Message which would prevent the Message being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such Message will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Claimants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Message. By claiming, all claimants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their Message (including any portion of their Message) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Claimants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their Message to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Claimants agree that their Message is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Claimants consent to any use of their Message that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Claimants are responsible for all claims they submit in their Message. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any Message or portion of a Message for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to claimants if it exercises this right and claimants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph. The claimant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the claimant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the claimant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Claimants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/01519
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.