Terms & Conditions
Matildas September Store Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Winner Determination:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions;
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Matildas September Store Promotion
REBEL SPORT LIMITED ABN 78 003 283 823, Level 5, 1B Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes, NSW 2138, Australia.
Start date: 03/08/22 at 06:00 am AEST
End date: 28/08/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to NSW and QLD residents who are members of rebel's loyalty program, Rebel Active with a child 16 years or younger. New members of this program are also eligible. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, scan the QR code in any participating rebel store linking them to the competition landing page; provide their guess for the number of footballs inside the giant football on display in store and any other personal details as requested, including State of residence and submit the fully completed entry form.
For the sake of clarity, the winner’s child (aged 16 years or younger) will receive the prize.
Limit one (1) entry permitted per person.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize is the opportunity to present the official match ball at a Matildas v Canada Football match*. The winner will also receive 4 x tickets (for them and three people) to a behind the scenes tour at the match. The winner’s parent/legal guardian must accompany them for the prize and be one of the recipients of the 4 tickets.
*QLD winner will attend the match at Suncorp Stadium, QLD on 3 September 2022; and NSW winner will attend the match at Allianz Stadium, NSW on 6 September 2022.
2 (1 winner for QLD; 1 winner for NSW)
Minor Prize: The prize is 4 x tickets to the Matildas v Canada Football match at either Suncorp Stadium, QLD on 3 September 2022; or Allianz Stadium, NSW on 6 September 2022. The winner will receive tickets for the match that takes place in their State of residence.
- The entrant from each of QLD and NSW whose guess is closest to the correct answer to the number of footballs inside the giant football on display in store will win the Major Prize. If there is more than one (1) entry with correct answer or no one guesses correctly from a State group, then a draw will be conducted for that State group at Level 5, 1B Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes, NSW 2138 on 29/08/22 at 12pm AEST to determine the winner of the Major Prize (first valid entry drawn will win).
- All remaining entries (excluding the Major Prize winning entries) will be recombined, and the ten (10) entries which are closest to the correct answer without going over will each win a Minor Prize. If there is a tie for any of the top 10 positions, entries will be re-ranked based on date of submission of the entry (earlier submissions ranked higher) with top ten (10) entries after the tiebreak mechanic is implemented each winning a Minor Prize.
If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend the Matildas v Canada Football match relating to the prize, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
The Matildas v Canada Football ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companions for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
The winners will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter by 30/08/22
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry who would have otherwise been the winner had the original winning entrant not participated in this Promotion, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. The winner’s parent/legal guardian may be required to sign a release provided by the Promoter as a condition of accepting the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus is the leading end-to-end T&C generator in Australia. Generate perfect T&Cs for your competition or trade promotion in as little as 15 minutes.