Terms & Conditions
Milk It For a Free Coffee ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Coupon End Date
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Total Gift Pool:
- Prize/Gift Details:
- Further Prize/Gift Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Milk It For a Free Coffee
BDD Australia Pty Ltd ABN 68 083 019 390, 737 Bourke Street, Docklands, Victoria, Docklands, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: 1800000570
Start date: 01/10/21 at 9:00 am AEST
End date: 7/10/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Coupon End Date
24/10/21 at close of business
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit the promotional website (coffeewithvitasoy.com); and
- Follow the prompts to fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details and answers to the promotional questions.
All valid entries will be entered into the prize draw for a voucher to claim a free small plant-based milk coffee every day for a month at The Coffee Club (which must be used in full by 12/12/21).
The first 3,000 individuals to submit a valid entry will also receive a coupon for a free plant-based milk coffee which must be used before the Coupon End Date.
Only one (1) eligible entry/claim per person will be accepted.
Total Prize Pool:
Total Gift Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a voucher entitling the winner to claim a free small plant-based milk coffee every day for a month at The Coffee Club (31 days in total).
The voucher must be redeemed over 31 consecutive days (and must be used in full by 12/12/21). Upgrades, alterations and extra add-ons are not included/permitted.
8 (one per State/Territory)
Draw: computerised random selection - 25/10/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT
The gift is a coupon for a free small plant-based milk coffee, redeemable at The Coffee Club. Upgrades, alterations and extra add-ons are not included/permitted.
Further Prize/Gift Conditions:
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher or coupon are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher/coupon will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher/coupon is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher/coupon.
Prize draw winners will be notified via email and phone within seven (7) days of the draw.
Successful gift claimants will be notified immediately in writing upon submitting their entry.
Drawn prizes must be claimed by 26/11/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed drawn prize, the prize will be redrawn on 29/11/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT at The Idea Shed Level 1, 5 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, Sydney NSW 2065. The winners of the redraw will be notified by phone and email.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at The Idea Shed Level 1, 5 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, Sydney NSW 2065 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 25/10/21 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn in each State/Territory group will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in the case an invalid entry or entry is drawn.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/00016.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.