Terms & Conditions
Movember iPhone/iPad Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible participants:
- How to Submit a Bid:
- Bids permitted:
- Item Details:
- Further Item Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Movember iPhone/iPad Promotion
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 26/11/21 at 10:00 am AEDT
End date: 30/11/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Bids are only open to L'Oreal employees based in Victoria. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to participate.
L’Oreal employees who are directly involved in the implementation of this Promotion are not eligible to participate.
How to Submit a Bid:
To submit a bid on an item (as set out below), individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- send an email to [email protected] and [email protected] with the subject line “Movember iPhone/iPad Promotion”, and the item they would like to bid on (with details of the bid they would like to make);
- if selected to purchase the item (via return email) visit the L’Oréal Australia Movember team page at https://au.movember.com/donate/details?teamId=2318584 and make the donation to an equal or higher amount to the winning bid submitted; and
- provide proof of payment of the donation via email to [email protected] and [email protected] within 24 hours of confirmation of sale.
All donations are final – no refunds or exchanges will be permitted.
Only one (1) eligible bid per person will be accepted.
Item 1: An iPhone 11 64GB (New - in warranty).
Item 2: An iPhone 8 64GB (2nd hand - in warranty).
Item 3: An iPad 6th gen 9.7-inch 32GB (2nd hand - out of warranty).
Item 4: An iPad mini 1 7.9-inch 32GB (2nd hand - out of warranty).
Further Item Details:
- Exact colours will be determined by the Promoter.
- Mobile phones are handset only. The successful bidder will be responsible for making all arrangements for connection with a service provider or phone card charges and payment of all associated connection, data, access and call charges.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this Promotion.
- Participants agree and acknowledge that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming an item in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Bids are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible bids will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If an item is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the item may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian.
- The value of the items is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value or second hand value of the items (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the items after that date.
- No part of an item is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other item or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If an item is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the item is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party supplier and the provision of the item is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the item at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the item, any delay or failure relating to the item itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify an item.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the item in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a item. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim an item. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming an item, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any item (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the item or acceptance of the item.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.