Terms & Conditions
NHP Signalling Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- How to claim a gift card:
- Gift card conditions:
- Discount offer:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
NHP Signalling Promotion
NHP Electrical Engineering Products Pty Ltd, ABN 84 004 304 812, 43-67 River Street, Richmond, VIC 3121, Australia. Ph: (03) 9429 2999
Start date: 01/11/21 at 9:00 am AEDT
End date: 17/12/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT, while stocks of gift cards last
Claims are only open to NHP wholesale branches in Australia.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift card, the claimant complete one of the following during the Promotional Period:
- spend $1,000 or more on NHP Signalling Stock Pack (Moflash/Klaxon) in one (1) transaction through the Promoter (“Qualifying Transaction”); and/or
- display the range of NHP Signalling Products at the front of the WHS branch, by the door/near the check out and in prominent view of the customer (“Display Requirements”). Compliance with this requirement will be checked by NHP Sales Reps during the Promotional Period.
Gift Cards will be awarded as follows (while stocks last):
- Claimants who spend $1,000 or more in a Qualifying Transaction will receive a $20 GiftPay gift card;
- Claimants who spend $2,000 or more in a Qualifying Transaction will receive a $40 GiftPay gift card;
- Claimants who spend $4,000 or more in a Qualifying Transaction will receive a $100 GiftPay gift card;
- Claimants who meet the Display Requirements will receive a $20 GiftPay gift card.
Proof of Purchase: The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the invoice.
All purchases are subject to the Promoter’s standard trading terms.
In addition to the above, NHP Sales Reps will also be eligible to claim a $20 gift card for each wholesaler stockist that buys into the Promotion (while stocks last). The Promoter will liaise with Sales Reps to distribute gift cards after the Promotional Period ends.
Eligible claimants can claim one (1) gift card for a Qualifying Transaction and one (1) gift card from meeting the Display Requirements during the Promotional Period.
How to claim a gift card:
To claim the gift card, the customer must contact their NHP Sales Rep via email or phone and provide their proof of purchase during the Promotional Period.
Gift card conditions:
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
The gift cards will be delivered by email.
In addition to the above gift card offer, individuals who make a Qualifying Purchase during the Promotional Period are eligible for a 10% discount on a further purchase. Discount must be redeemed for a one-off purchase between 01/11/21 and 24/12/21.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift card in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or forfeit the claimant's right to a gift card. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to a gift card, the Promoter may require a gift card already awarded to be returned to the Promoter.
- No part of a gift card is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other item or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift card will be awarded to the owner/manager of the WHS branch. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify the gift card offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift card in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift card. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift card. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift card, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift card (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift card or acceptance of the gift card.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.