Terms & Conditions
Nike FEMMI Run with Coach Lydia O'Donnell ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Total Gift Pool:
- Gift Details:
- Gift Conditions:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Nike FEMMI Run with Coach Lydia O'Donnell
Nike Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 99 055 141 743, Level 3, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: 1300 656 453
Start date: 03/05/22 at 08:00 am AEST
End date: 08/05/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Claims are only open to VIC residents who are: (a) female; (b) aged 18 years and over; and (c) Nike Run Club Members.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps:
- complete a minimum of two (2) Nike Guided Runs via their Nike Run Club app during the Promotional Period (“the Challenge”);
- unlock the rewards communication received via their app inbox (sent on Monday 16/05/22); and
- follow the link to the Nike experience page and register for the Nike FEMMI Run with Coach Lydia O’Donnell (while spots last – places are strictly limited to the first 25 valid claims).
Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Total Gift Pool:
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
Each successful claimant will have the opportunity to take part in an in-person guided run with Nike Head Coach Lydia O’Donnell and the FEMMI run team of running experts and have an early access shopping experience.
The guided run will leave from Nike Store 2, Melbourne Central, La Trobe St, Melbourne VIC 3000 on Friday 20th May 2022 at 7:00am AEST and be followed by an early access shopping experience. The event will conclude at 10:00am AEST.
In addition, the claimant will receive the following:
If a claimant is unwilling or unable to attend at the guided run at the stipulated date and time, they will forfeit gifts (including the $180 Nike Women’s Pegasus 39 and $205 take home pack and the Promoter is not obliged to offer a substitute.
All costs associated with taking part in the guided run (including but not limited to travel to and from Melbourne Central) will be the responsibility of the claimant.
Participants will be required to sign a release and indemnity form on the day of the event in order to participate in the guided run and accept the gift.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while booking spots last.
- Claimants must possess appropriate levels of fitness, health, skill, balance, dexterity and other personal characteristics so as to be able to safely undertake the Challenge and take part in the guided run. Claimants must carefully assess the levels of fitness, health, skill, balance, dexterity and other personal characteristics required of them to complete the Challenge/the guided run. Claimants must immediately withdraw from the Challenge/the guided run if they may not satisfy any of the required levels of fitness, health, skill, balance, dexterity or other personal characteristics. The Promoter may require claimants to submit information relating to their fitness, health, skill, balance, dexterity or other personal characteristics. Acceptance of a claimant following receipt of this information in no way: (a) constitutes a representation or assurance that the claimant is suited to undertake the Challenge/the guided run; or (b) relieves the claimant of the obligation to assess the requirements of the Challenge/the guided run and to withdraw if there is any doubt regarding their suitability.
- The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure, weather conditions, protests or public marches or events or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify a gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.