Terms & Conditions
Pepsico Cash for Local Clubs ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Permit number(s):
- Entry Restrictions:
- Promotional Period:
- Entry Mechanic:
- Proof of Purchase:
- Participating Products:
- Maximum Number of Entries:
- Prize Eligibility:
- Prize details:
- Total Number of Prizes:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Notification of Winner(s):
- Prize Delivery:
- Unclaimed Prize Allocation:
- TERMS OF ENTRY
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Pepsico Cash for Local Clubs
Authorised under NSW Trade Permit Authority No. TP/00026, ACT Permit No. TP 20/1879.1, SA Licence No. T20/1645.
The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd (ABN 31 057 976 940), 799 Pacific Highway, Chatswood NSW 2067, phone 1800 025 789.
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents currently living in Australia, aged 18 years and over who fulfil the entry requirements.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies associated with this Promotion and participating stores are ineligible to enter.
“Immediate families” includes a spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, child or step-child (whether natural or adopted), sibling or step-sibling (whether natural or adopted), grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
The Local Club nominated as part of this Promotion must be a professional, sporting or networking club or community association and must otherwise fulfil the Prize Eligibility requirements.
Starts at 9:01AM (Sydney time) on 1/05/21. Ends at 11:59PM (Sydney time) on 30/06/21.
Entrants must, during the Promotional Period,
- Purchase any Participating Product from any IGA, Supa IGA, IGA X-Press, Drakes, Foodworks, Foodland, Supa Valu, Romeos, Friendly Grocer or Campbells within Australia during the Promotional Period (a Qualifying Transaction); and
- Visit www.cashforlocalclubs.com.au and follow the prompts to the entry page; fully complete and submit the online entry form with personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number, full address and State/Territory of residence), nominate a Local Club and upload a scanned copy or photo of their receipt of the Qualifying Transaction.
Entries are deemed to be received at the time and on the date that they are received by The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd. Each entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own legal name.
Proof of Purchase:
The entrant must retain proof of purchase and submit this upon entry. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the Qualifying Transaction. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as a participating store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry. Scanned copy or photo uploaded upon entry must clearly specify proof of purchase or the entry may not be deemed valid. Failure to provide the proof of purchase as set out for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of that entrant’s entries.
All Products from Participating brands Doritos, Red Rock Deli (excluding dips), Tostitos, Sunbites, Nobby’s, Solo, Schweppes, Frantelle, Gatorade, Pepsi Max, Smith’s.
Maximum Number of Entries:
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- maximum of five (5) entries per person in one (1) day;
- subject to c) below, limit of one (1) entry permitted per Participating Product purchased in accordance with the above;
- maximum of five (5) entries permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Participating Products in excess of five (5) purchased within the transaction); and
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, contain illegal, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material or that infringe any third party rights will be invalid and not eligible to win a prize. The Local Club must be a professional, sporting or networking club or community association and any prize must go towards enhancing the position of the Local Club within the community, with no connection to:
- alcohol or gambling themes;
- tobacco products;
- firearms, antique firearms and ammunition;
- dangerous articles and prohibited weapons;
- cosmetic surgery or other similar medical or surgical procedures where the main purpose is improving personal appearance;
- goods or services that are illegal to sell in Australia; and
- any other theme deemed inappropriate by PepsiCo.
- Major Prize Draw: 3 x $10,000 cash prizes for Local Clubs. The draw will take place at 2:30pm (Sydney time) on 1/07/21, at PMG, 136 Cathedral Street Woolloomooloo, NSW, 2011. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will receive a $10,000 cash prize for their Local Club. SA approval number 1460. Each prize consists of 1 x $10,000 bank transfer to the Local Club as nominated by the winner. The bank account must be in the Local Club’s name. The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Minor Prizes – Instant Win: 1,000 x $20 digital gift card to spend at your local supermarket. Minor Prizes will be awarded instantly at random times upon entry throughout the Promotional Period. The winner will see a message online after entry to notify them they are an instant winner.
Limit of one (1) Minor Prize and Major Prize permitted per person (except for SA residents). In the event that an entrant wins more than one (1) Major Prize, the first prize won will be awarded and the remaining prizes will be redrawn (excluding SA residents).
Winners have seventy (70) days from the date of receipt to activate their digital gift card. Digital gift cards are valid for redemption within six (6) months of activation, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the prize supplier. See full terms here: www.virtualvc.com.au/Terms. Digital gift cards cannot be redeemed for further gift cards and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, coupon or offer. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the digital gift cards are not included. Any unused balance of the digital gift cards will not be awarded as cash.
Total Number of Prizes:
Total Prize Pool:
Notification of Winner(s):
Each Major Prize winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the draw. Each Major Prize winner’s name and State or Territory of residence will be published at www.cashforlocalclubs.com.au on 3/07/21. Minor Prize winners will be notified on-screen immediately upon online entry form submission.
The Minor Prizes will be delivered to the winner(s) within 28 days of the Promotional Period end date by email to the winner’s email address (provided with their entry). Major Prizes will be awarded directly via EFT to the bank account of the winning Local Clubs.
Unclaimed Prize Allocation:
If a winning entry is deemed invalid, or if a prize is not accepted or claimed within three (3) months of the draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws at 2:30pm (Sydney time) on 5/10/21 at the same location as the original draw as necessary to distribute the prizes, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority. Any winners in this draw will be notified in writing within 14 days of the draw and any Major Prize winners from the re-draw will have their name and State or Territory of residence published at www.cashforlocalclubs.com.au on 6/10/21. If there are any unclaimed prizes, each unclaimed prize will be distributed to the next valid entry randomly drawn in descending order of value until all unclaimed prizes are awarded.
For the sake of clarity, if a winning Local Club does not provide their banking account details by the time specified by the Promoter or is unable to be contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and the prize will be re-awarded in the re-draw in accordance with the above.
TERMS OF ENTRY
These Terms of Entry must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule defines certain terminology used in these Terms of Entry. To the extent of any inconsistency between the Schedule and these Terms of Entry, the Schedule prevails.
1. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept these Terms of Entry.
2. Entry is open only to entrants who comply with the Entry Restrictions. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic.
3. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
5. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
6. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
7. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is prohibited and will render an entry invalid.
8. The Major Prize(s) will be awarded to the winner(s) drawn in accordance with the Prize Draw. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winner(s).
10. The Prize(s) will be delivered to the winner(s) in accordance with the Prize Delivery. Once any prize has left the Promoter’s (or supplier’s) premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the Prize.
11. In the event of a Prize not being accepted or claimed, the Prize will be distributed in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Allocation.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. The Promoter may require the winner(s) to verify their entry and provide proof of purchase (if applicable), identity, age and/or residence at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
14. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from the manipulation of, or tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
15. If, due to any reason whatsoever, the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a Prize that the entrant has not complied with these Terms of Entry, that entrant will have no entitlement to the Prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the Prize.
16. No Prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash (unless otherwise specified by the Promoter). In the event for any reason a winner does not take or claim an element of any Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
17. Where a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any Prize (the amount of cash being equal to the Prize value specified for that Prize in the Schedule).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to: (i) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; and (ii) disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms of Entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
20. Each prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material in any medium throughout the world.
21. Incomplete entries and/or entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, contain offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material or that infringe any third party rights will be invalid and not eligible to win a prize.
22. If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
23. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
24. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
25. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
27. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this Promotion or of these terms, subject to applicable laws.
28. Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
31. Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these Terms of Entry or the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Promotion to ‘dollars’ or ‘$’ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.