Terms & Conditions
Pick Four Competition ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Event Details
- Eligible Participants
- How to enter/win
- Number of entries
- Prize Details:
- Notification of prize winners
- Unclaimed prizes or ineligible Winners
- Key Dates
- General Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Pick Four Competition
Tabcorp Holdings Limited ABN 66 063 780 709 of 727 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Belle of the Turf Race Day
Wednesday 29 December 2021
New Year’s Eve Race Day
Friday 31 December 2021
- Entry is open to NSW residents aged 18 years and over.
- The directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their immediate families and any of the Promoter’s contractors associated with this Promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Excluded Persons are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. “Excluded Persons” means any person identified as:
- a minor;
- a problem gambler;
- a person who has previously engaged in fraudulent behaviour (with respect to the Promoter or otherwise);
- a self-excluded patron;
- an involuntarily excluded patron;
- directors or management of a corporate bookmaker; and
- a customer who has previously been excluded from promotions (including promo offers, bonus bet, cash back and trade promotions) conducted by the Promoter.
- If a person is identified as an Excluded Person, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the person to take part in the Promotion, or receive, any or all aspects of the Prize, and the Promoter will notify any relevant regulator accordingly where required by law to do so.
How to enter/win
- An Eligible Participant must visit Gosford Racecourse on one of the dates listed above. A QR code will be advertised at each Event which once scanned with a compatible device, will direct customers to a landing page for customers to register.
- To register for the Promotion and become an “Entrant”, Eligible Participants must scan the QR code on their compatible device to be directed to the registration page and enter their First Name, Last Name, email address, mobile number, tick the over 18 box and submit the fully completed registration form.
- Prior to the main race at Gosford Racecourse (the “Nominated Race”) at each Event, an Entrant must submit the race number and the numbers of the four horses the Entrant has selected to run 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th in that particular race via the online promotional entry form (they will be directed to the online entry form after they register via the QR code) (a “Selection”).
- If an entrant’s four selected numbers for the Nominated Race come 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th in any order, then the entrant will receive a share in $5,000. Depending on how many people win in this Promotion at each Event day, the prize pool will be shared equally amongst those winners. E.g. if ten (10) total winners, then each winner will receive $500.
- If a horse within a Selection is scratched, the Entrant will be allocated the NSW TAB tote favourite as a substitute runner. The NSW TAB tote favourite will be determined at the conclusion of the race in question once all dividends are final. If multiple horses are scratched within a Selection, an Eligible Entrant will receive the NSW TAB tote favourite for the first scratched horse and then the horse(s) with the lowest runner number(s) for any further scratching(s).
- If no one successfully selects the four (4) winning numbers or the Nominated Races are cancelled or abandoned, then no Prize will be awarded.
Number of entries
Eligible Participants may enter the Promotion once at each of the Gosford Racecourse Racedays and are only permitted to make one Selection for the Nominated Race each day.
Each Event day winner will win an equal share in $5,000. E.g., if there are two (2) winners at Gosford Racecourse, each will win $2500.
$5,000 (one prize allocated for each Event day)
Notification of prize winners
- At or about the applicable time specified in ‘Key Dates’ below, the Winner/s will be notified as required via the email address and/or phone number provided by them.
- The details of the Winner/s may be published on tab.com.au.
Unclaimed prizes or ineligible Winners
In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not accept a Prize (including if the Promoter is not able to successfully get in contact with the Winner) by the applicable time specified in ‘Key Dates’ below or
if the Winner is determined to not be an Eligible Participant or to not be entitled to the prize pursuant to these Conditions of Entry, then the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner and the Prize will not be re-awarded to any other Eligible Participant.
Date of notification of Winner: Wednesday 5 January 2022
Date of Winner Publication: Friday 7 January 2022
Time by which Winner must accept Prize: Friday 14 January 2022
General Terms and Conditions
Any person entering this promotion (“you”) acknowledge and agrees that you have read these Conditions of Entry and that by entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Entry.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of the Winner receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter encourages the Winner to seek independent financial and tax advice.
- Exclusion of Liability
- Whilst the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to arrange the award of the Prize, by entering this Promotion, a Winner acknowledges that circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter may prevent the award of the Prize (including the failure by the Winner to notify the Promoter of any change to their bank details or if the Winner provides incorrect bank details). In such circumstances where the Promoter forms a reasonable belief that any delay or loss of the Prize has not been caused or contributed by the Winner’s negligence, fraud or misconduct, the Promoter may (if circumstances permit) attempt to re-award the Prize to the Winner.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss, including, but not limited to, direct, consequential (including economic) or indirect loss or any loss of profits, by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their servants or agents, in connection with this Promotion or the arrangement for supply, or the supply or failure to supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Winner.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affect, nor is intended to affect, any rights that you might have that are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws.
- Use of Personal Information / Marketing
- The Promoter complies with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Any entries become the property of the Promoter. Any information provided will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion.
- The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with you.
- By entering the Promotion, you consent to your personal information being collected, used and disclosed by the Promoter, its agents, affiliates, related business companies, other companies associated with this Promotion, and business partners for any promotional activities, including your personal participation in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter, and any marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to you.
- Your consent includes authorising the Promoter, its agents, affiliates, related business companies, other companies associated with this Promotion and business partners to send you future direct mail and/or electronic messages including but not limited to, SMS, MMS, and email regarding any promotional, marketing and publicity activities.
- You consent to the notification of your personal information to any relevant regulator or state or territory department where required by law to do so. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winner’s names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to provide you reasonable prior notice where their personal information is going to be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments or published under lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter.
- You consent to the publication of their name and suburb of residence (however their full address will not be published) and agree to participate in reasonable Promotion activities as requested by the Promoter without any further payment or compensation.
- The Promoter, its employees, officers, agents and its parent companies and subsidiaries are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits), or damages of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize, or from participation in the Promotion or downloading material from tabrewards.com.au or tab.com.au or tab.ubet.com; or
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to:
- conduct a review of publicly available information and other information available to the Promoter in relation to the Winner (which may include politically-exposed person, public record, social media, adverse media and other background checks) for the purpose of assessing the honesty and integrity of the relevant Winner.
- cancel or suspend the Promotion, should the security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Promotion be compromised in any way by way of any virus or bugs in the IT system used for this Promotion, unauthorised human intervention, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- disqualify any Eligible Participant who engages in offensive, illegal or objectionable conduct in respect of this Promotion;
- disqualify any Eligible Participant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in accordance with any written directions given by any relevant government or regulatory authority to do so;
- request a Winner provide proof of age, identity or proof of residency.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.