Terms & Conditions
PPG 100 Club 2023/2024 ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Eligible Stores
- How to Claim
- Claims permitted
- Prize Details
- Reward Conditions
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
PPG 100 Club 2023/2024
PPG Industries Australia Pty Limited ABN 82 055 500 939, 9 Birmingham Ave, Villawood, NSW 2163, Australia. Ph: 13 16 86
Start date: 01/07/23 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/06/24 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Factory Backed Network members, selected Independent Paint Specialist and selected Independent Hardware Stores within Australia which have been invited to participate in this Promotion by their PPG sales representative.
How to Claim
To claim the reward, an eligible store must achieve both their retail growth target and trade retention targets (as determined and provided by PPG) (“Sales Target”), during the Promotional Period.
The Promoter will record each eligible store’s purchases of Taubmans, Bristol, White Knight, Johnstone’s and Flood from PPG during the Promotional Period and determine whether or not a store has achieved their Sales Target. Any paint stock returned to PPG during the Promotional Period and cancelled orders, will be deducted off the total purchase amount used to determine whether a store has met its Sales Target.
Stores must be within the Promoter’s trading terms from 01/07/23 until the Promotion End Date and must not have overdue monies owing as at the Promotion End Date in order to be eligible to claim any reward.
If PPG deems that an eligible store has qualified for the reward, they will be contacted by a representative of the Promoter who will organise the trip reward for them.
Limit one (1) reward permitted per eligible store.
The reward is a trip for two (2) adults and includes the following:
- twin share accommodation for 2 adults;
- select cultural, sightseeing and adventure experiences (as determined by the Promoter) for the winner and 1 guest;
- return economy class flights for 2 adults from the winner's nearest Australian capital city to travel destination; and
- all transfers to accommodation, group activities and group dinners.
Exact location of the travel destination to be determined by the Promoter.
- If a store qualifies for the reward, the reward will be provided to an owner of that store, as determined by the Promoter. The owner may choose to transfer the prize to the store manager of the store, subject to approval of the Promoter. The prize cannot be transferred to another person, family members or other employees of the store (other than the store manager).
- No part of the reward is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other reward or transferable, unless otherwise specified in these terms or in writing by the Promoter.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Travel must be taken in, with exact dates of departure/return determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. All reward recipients and their guests from each eligible store that qualify for the reward will be required to travel on the same dates.
- The reward is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the reward.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the reward description herein, are not included.
- Each reward recipient and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation (as applicable based on the travel destination).
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating reward provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the reward has been booked, take the reward (or an element of the reward) at the time stipulated, then the reward (or that element of the reward) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Each reward recipient may be required to present their credit card at check in.
- Reward is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual reward and service providers.
- Each reward recipient and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- If a reward recipient and/or their guest for the reward trip are unable to travel to the reward travel destination due to Covid border closures, the Promoter may organise an alternative activity for the reward recipient and their guest (in lieu of the trip reward); or if some/all reward recipients and their guests are unable to travel as a group due to Covid border closures, the Promoter may choose to postpone the trip or provide all reward recipients an alternative reward in lieu of the trip. Exact alternative reward provided by the Promoter in the case of Covid border closures will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a reward in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). PPG internal sales data will be referred to in determining if a Sales Target has been met. If there is any dispute between the Promoter and an eligible store as to whether a Sales Target is met or any factor which affects whether a store has met their Sales Target, the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The value of the rewards is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the rewards (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the rewards after that date.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a reward recipient, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of such person.
- If a reward is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the reward is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party reward supplier and the provision of the reward is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the reward at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the reward, any delay or failure relating to the reward itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected stores, or suspend or modify a reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of purchases from PPG, an eligible store’s address, and reward claimant’s identity, age and place of residence. In the event that a eligible store cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the store will forfeit the reward in whole and no substitute will be offered. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to tamper with the Promotion or their sales data used to determine whether or not they have successfully met the Sales Target, will be deemed invalid and ineligible for a reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify stores in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each store and employees/owners/managers of a store, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any reward (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Each employee/owner/manager of an eligible store will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a reward is a single event for the reward recipient (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the reward recipient must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the reward or acceptance of the reward.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.