Terms & Conditions
PPG Industries Delivery Promotion Beanies ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Total Gift Pool:
- Gift Description:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
PPG Industries Australia Pty Ltd ABN 82 055 500 939, 14 McNaughton Road, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia. Ph: 13 24 24
Start date: 14/06/20 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 31/08/20 at 11:59 pm AEST or once all gifts available are exhausted
Claims are only open to ACT and NSW residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete an order of $100.00 or more on Taubmans Paint via any order method, including online or phone order, and have their paint delivered during the Promotional Period.
Only the first five-hundred (500) valid claims will be awarded the gift. Gift will be provided at the point of delivery of the Taubmans Paint product/s ordered.
Limit one (1) gift claim permitted per eligible order and per account.
Total Gift Pool:
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
The gift is 2 x Taubmans beanies
Gift with Purchase
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a gift is a single event for the claimant (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43866.