Terms & Conditions
Priceline L'Oreal Paris Skincare Store Incentive ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Winner Determination
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Additional Terms
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Priceline L'Oreal Paris Skincare Store Incentive
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 10/05/20 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 20/05/20 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Priceline stores in NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WA (“Eligible Stores”).
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, Eligible Stores must sell L'Oréal Paris Skincare Brand products (i.e. L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Classic, Filler and Laser, Age Perfect Classic, Golden Age, Intense Nutrition, Cell Renewal and Clays & Scrubs) (“Eligible Products”) during the Promotional Period, in which a 30% off promotion will be conducted in relation to the Eligible Products.
Maximum of one (1) entry into the relevant State prize draw per Eligible Store.
Total Prize Pool:
The prize is a $500.00 gift card, to be used for each winning Priceline Store team.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Number of this prize
5 (1 per State)
Value (per prize)
The Promoter will review and compare its records of the sales completed by each Eligible Store of the Eligible Products (in dollar value) during the Promotional Period (10/05/20 at 09:00 am AEST - 20/05/20 at 11:59 pm AEST) with the previous 30% off offer period (25/01/20 at 09:00 am AEST – 05/02/20 at 11:59 pm AEST) (“Period 2”) to determine the winners for this Promotion. The Promoter will calculate the percentage increase in Eligible Products sold by each Eligible Store from the Promotional Period to Period 2 (“Percentage Increase in Eligible Products”).
The Eligible Store which has the highest Percentage Increase in Eligible Products in each State (NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WA) will win the prize indicated above. There will be one (1) winning store in each State.
Tie-Break Mechanic: If two (2) or more Eligible Stores from any State obtain the equal highest Percentage Increase in Eligible Products in their respective State, then the Promoter will award the prize to the respective tied Eligible Store that sold the most in dollar value in the Promotional Period. If a tie still exists, then the Promoter will award the prize to the tied Eligible Store that had the highest sales across both the Promotional Period and Period 2. If for any reason a tie still exists, the Promoter will send a representative of each tied Eligible Store a tie-break question to answer (e.g. question could be Why should your store win a $500 gift card?). The store must provide the answer to the Promoter by the method and within the timeframe indicated by the Promoter to be eligible for the chance to win a prize. The store which provides the best answer, as determined by the Promoter judges, will then be deemed the winning store for their State.
Any returned products sold or cancelled sales will not be considered in determining the winners
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within two (2) business days of the judging.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the Eligible Store who would have been the winner had the original winning Eligible Store not participated in this Promotion, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
1. All employee/s, owner/s and manager/s of an Eligible Store agree and acknowledge that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period").
3. Sales data collected and/or received by or on behalf of the Promoter will be used to determine the winners for this Promotion.
4. The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winning Eligible Store.
6. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
7. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
8. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
10. The prize will either be awarded to the owner, manager or the Promoter's store representative of each winning store (as determined by the Promoter) to share with all employees of the store.
12. It is a condition of accepting the prize that an authorised representative (as determined by the Promoter) of a winning store may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
13. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
14. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of pandemic, computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of sales by an Eligible Store. In the event that a store cannot provide suitable proof, the store may forfeit any right to a prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. The use of any software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to gain an unfair advantage in the Promotion or is used to manipulate the winner determine process to an unfair advantage in comparison to other stores, may in the Promoter’s discretion be deem ineligible to win.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. The entrant, each winning store, each employee, owner and manager of an Eligible Store will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
21. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus’ terms and conditions generator can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners.