Terms & Conditions
Pringles Xbox Gaming Promotion 2021 ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter and Claim:
- Claims and entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Offer Details:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Pringles Xbox Gaming Promotion 2021
Pringles International Operations SARL ABN 53 153 949 430, 41-51 Wentworth Avenue, Pagewood, NSW 2035, Australia. Ph: 02 9384 5408
Start date: 01/08/21 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 11/09/21 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian and NZ residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter and Claim:
To enter the Promotion and claim a Reward (while stocks last), the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase a Pringles 134g can in any of the following flavours: Sour Cream & Onion, Original, BBQ, Salt & Vinegar (“Participating Products”) from any store in Australia or New Zealand which stocks the Participating Products ("Participating Venues");
- visit www.pringles.com/anz/xbox, follow the prompts to create an account; and
- log in to account and complete and submit the entry form with all requested details including the unique code from the underside membrane of the can.
Only the first 35,000 valid entries received will be awarded the Reward outlined below.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the membrane of the Pringles can purchase, featuring the unique code used to enter.
Claims and entries permitted:
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per Participating Product purchased;
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above;
- only one (1) unique code per entry is permitted;
- the same unique code cannot be used more than once; and
- unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
Maximum of one (1) Daily Draw Prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents). Maximum of one (1) Reward permitted per person.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The Daily Draw Prize: is an Xbox Series X and a 1-Year Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 Year
42 (1 per Daily Draw)
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Code Redemption:
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Codes can be redeemed at http://microsoft.com/redeem. If the entrant is already an Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold member, any days remaining on their membership(s) will be converted to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using a conversion ratio. Future code redemptions are also subject to this conversion ratio. All conversions to XBOXGame Pass Ultimate are final.
Only one (1) Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Code can be redeemed at any one (1) time.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Codes must be redeemed by 15 March 2022.
Note that active membership is required to play games and online multiplayer. Game catalog varies over time. Downloadable Content ("DLC") sold separately; if a game is removed from Xbox Ultimate Game Pass or the membership ends, entrants will need to purchase the game separately to use the DLC. Details and system requirements at www.xbox.com/gamepass.
Number of this reward
Reward: Halo Institute Downloadable Content.
The draw winners will be contacted by email within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The draw winners will be published at www.pringles.com/anz/xbox by 21/09/21.
Draw prizes must be claimed by 15/10/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed draw prize, the prize will be redrawn on 15/10/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.pringles.com/anz/xbox by 22/10/21.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.pringles.com/anz/xbox.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. All references to ‘prize’ herein equally apply to the ‘reward'
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Daily Draws:
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of 42 draws (“Daily Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open and close each day based on NSW, Australia local time. Each Daily Draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEST two (2) business days after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 03/08/21 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 14/09/21. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in Victoria, Australia. Entries in each Daily Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s).
- The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory/Country or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and/or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Redemption of Ultimate Game Pass terms and conditions:
- To be eligible to redeem an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the entrant will need:
- a valid Microsoft account; and
- access to either a Personal Computer ("PC") or an Xbox One console.
- Redemption can only be done via a PC or directly through an Xbox One console.
- DLC sold separately.
- The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate can be redeemed via the Microsoft redemption portal (available online at https://microsoft.com/redeem). Each Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will be valid from the date the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is issued to the customer however it must be redeemed at https://microsoft.com/redeem on or before March 15, 2022. After this date, redemption is not possible.
- After the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate term ends, active membership will be required to play games and online multiplayer.
- Game catalogue varies over time. If a game is removed from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or a subscription ends, the entrant will need to purchase the game separately to use their DLC.
- If the entrant is already an Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold member, any days remaining in their membership(s) will be converted to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using a conversion ratio. Future code redemptions are also subject to the conversion ratio. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final. A maximum 36 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate may be redeemed/ purchased per account at any one (1) time. Learn more at https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-game-pass.
- The entrant’s use of the Ultimate Game Pass is governed by terms and conditions set by Microsoft. Entrants should refer to the full terms and conditions (https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-game-pass) for further information in relation to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. For the avoidance of doubt, any costs imposed by Microsoft in connection with the customer’s use of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (e.g. in game purchases) are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- To be eligible to redeem an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the entrant will need:
29. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/00350, NSW Authority No. TP/00850 and SA Permit No. T21/321.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus’ terms and conditions generator can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners.