Terms & Conditions
QT Marathon - Win a Donation ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter/Play the Game:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
QT Marathon - Win a Donation
L'Oreal New Zealand Pty Ltd, Level 2, 600 Great South Road, Ellerslie, New Zealand 1051. Ph: 09 583 4000
Start date: 17/03/22 at 09:00 am NZDT
End date: 18/03/22 at 9.00pm NZDT
Entry is only open to NZ residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter/Play the Game:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, visit the Garnier stand at the QT Event Expo at Queenstown Events Centre, Joe O'connell Drive, Frankton and play the game as prompted while Garnier promotional staff are present.
The game will involve the entrant attempting to toss a mini bean bag through the hole in the tree. If the entrant gets one (1) bag through the hole, the Promoter will donate $1 on their behalf to Sustainable Coastlines Love your Water Programme. An entrant has a maximum of three (3) tossing attempts through the hole in the tree (max $3 total donation per entrant) during the Promotional Period. The cap of donations by the Promoter to Sustainable Coastlines Love your Water Programme via this Promotion is $2,000.
The entrant will include a token into a jar for each successful toss through the tree in accordance with the above. The tokens will be counted at the end of the Promotional Period to determine the final donation by the Promoter to the Sustainable Coastlines Love Your Water Programme.
If an entrant is deemed to be acting inappropriately or not in accordance with the good will of the game, the promotional staff at the event may require them to leave and no longer participate in the game.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and/or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected game plays for donations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of game plays and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that an entrant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry their entry/game play will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion, including participation in the game, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.